Home grown music! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many thanks to all the forum members

just a quick message to everyone...thanks for the website hits...google just rated us...you've been gimped big time...ps: free advertising is hard to come by these days! lol...brb...

!bing

:p

.|..|

Re: Fúcán eu

mark white said:
snake - you smell like boiled cabbage...ya do...really...trust me I wouldn't tell a lie...sure ya know how bad you smell yourself don't you...anyway...go get yourself an original idea snake and stop jumping on everyone else's bandwagon...!
Oh you've done it now Mr. Hugging-Your-Guitar-In-A-Sensitive-Way!
Go get 'im, Snaky!

mark white said:
snake - you smell like boiled cabbage...ya do...really...trust me I wouldn't tell a lie...sure ya know how bad you smell yourself don't you...anyway...go get yourself an original idea snake and stop jumping on everyone else's bandwagon...!
aw, and I was so nice to you...! :(

I thought we were friends...

I was going to ask you for some guitar lessons

Re: Many thanks to all the forum members

you, my good man, are living in dreamland. goodnight, you stupid prick.

Mad props so. You outsmarted them. A career in spammery or search engine optimisation no doubt awaits.

mark white said:
just a quick message to everyone...thanks for the website hits...google just rated us...you've been gimped big time...ps: free advertising is hard to come by these days! lol...brb...

!bing

:p

.|..|

Dude, do a google search on stoat, or settler, or holy ghost fathers, or steerage, or damn near any of the bands here. All of the above are in the top 5 results returned
See? You don't need to act the bollix to get rated highly

Re: A lesson for Dublin's Pubs & Music Venues

snakey, that's just not funny. i'm serious. pool an seachtain seo? cen la? heh heh, this could get really annoying. and you know what effect that sentiment has on me. i maith liom gneas ins an oiche fuair. hee hee hee.

snakybus said:
2. Hag and Lizzie are, as you said, the same person. She's in a band called Pal of Yours. They play naked.

mark white said:
I don't think anyone will be going back for a second look once they see that your "repertoire" contains 2 Garth Brooks songs and a Phil Coulter one.

I think you made a wrong turn and ended up here. No harm done, just go back out the way you came and when you find yourself back in the middle-of-the-road, you'll be fine.

Wilbert said:
I don't think anyone will be going back for a second look once they see that your "repertoire" contains 2 Garth Brooks songs and a Phil Coulter one.

I think you made a wrong turn and ended up here. No harm done, just go back out the way you came and when you find yourself back in the middle-of-the-road, you'll be fine.
don't give up the day job man...

I hope your band or whatever it is you do implodes in a torrential downpour of violence and hatred. Coming from Athlone I'm sure you're well used to that what with all those Army-children floating about the place waiting for their moustaches to grow.

egg_ said:
Dude, do a google search on stoat, or settler, or holy ghost fathers, or steerage, or damn near any of the bands here. All of the above are in the top 5 results returned
See? You don't need to act the bollix to get rated highly
my god...your attitude is so 22nd century...are you deliberately trying to be cool? Why not just work out what people want to hear in the pubs and clubs...go learn that and then work 5 nights a week...for fun cos you'd have a day job too if you were clever enough to work all that out for yourself...DUDE...

mark white said:
my god...your attitude is so 22nd century...are you deliberately trying to be cool? Why not just work out what people want to hear in the pubs and clubs...go learn that and then work 5 nights a week...for fun cos you'd have a day job too if you were clever enough to work all that out for yourself...
But then you might end up playing Garth Brooks and Phil Coulter songs and where's the dignity in that?

I think I would like to be able to tell my grandkids that I never played a Phil Coulter song in my life. I couldn't look them in the eye if I had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back