Home grown music! (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hag said:
leave the guy alone. it's a free world. if you can't do anything but criticise, check yourself and ask yourself why you've wound up in a job you hate so much, it makes you slag people on the internet all day...

hag champion of the underdog.:)

p.s I love my job.

Latex lizzie said:

p.s I love my job.
you really have nothing to do all day do you lizard!?
woops...beginning to sink to your level...i take it back...you're a wonderful person and i wish you all the fulfilment internet pestilence has to offer...!

you don't seem to spend a lot of time loving it. and you need to spend more time on loaded sentences.
Latex lizzie said:

p.s I love my job.

hag said:
you don't seem to spend a lot of time loving it. and you need to spend more time on loaded sentences.
take it easy now hag...you might turn out as bitter as the lizard if you go much further...!!!

ay...she's a scaly one all right!!!

welcome hag, mangler, broken arm, sophistafunk, nEiLo, Wilbert & minka

errr... i think this is my stop. enjoy your boiled eggs and soldiers... no wait, that's my dinner.
Latex lizzie said:
..two sides of the same coin me and hag.

rws

Ian said:
Mullingar? Where's dah? Somewhere in the Northside?
put your southside penis back up your D4 arse...and by the way...I'm from Monkstown (the southside) and you've just embarassed me and many other southsiders who count northsiders amongst our best friends...you gotta get out more...see a bit of the world...head for mullingar and then ask where it is...later...Dick! sorry Richard!

Latex lizzie said:
..dont forget to have the beans.Beans are MEGA important with boiled eggs and soldiers. added value for the bottom burps.
I knew sooner or later you'd lose the plot lizard...though I am left wondering if you ever had it in the first place - the plot that is...

Re: A lesson for Dublin's Pubs & Music Venues

mark white said:
put your southside penis back up your D4 arse...and by the way...I'm from Monkstown (the southside) and you've just embarassed me and many other southsiders who count northsiders amongst our best friends...you gotta get out more...see a bit of the world...head for mullingar and then ask where it is...later...Dick! sorry Richard!

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

wha??
:confused:

look, your posts are making my eyes sad
shockingly so

aim your Beano style retorts up your own hole

mark white said:
more of a dandy man meself jacko...

what a shit reply.

so people of thumped, who else got a private message off mark here to say 'hi there' shortly after he joined?

or was it just the ladies he was pm-ing?

nice though, suave I thought.

kirstie said:
what a shit reply.

so people of thumped, who else got a private message off mark here to say 'hi there' shortly after he joined?

or was it just the ladies he was pm-ing?

nice though, suave I thought.
so you are actually female...check out some of the members you think are female and you might be surprised...start with lizzie and move swiftly along to hag...apparently they are one and the same...now watch while the perpitrator decides whether to deny it or not by sending conflicting messages from both sides of the aforementioned coin...if you're still with me Christy / Kirstie...

ps: why would I lie about this...my website gives you all the information you need to know about me to knock on my front door if you wanted...unfortunately, not that many others are so generous with detail about who they are...it's not a security thing...it's because they want to get away with saying anything they like and not be identified...I say what I think and stand by it...

mark white said:
start with lizzie and move swiftly along to hag...apparently they are one and the same...
that explains a lot of things. that's why they are never at the same gig at the same time...but who is superman and who is clark kent???
:) !ninjaaaa

hey Mark White, you seem like an all right lad so I'll clear it up for you.

1. Kirstie is actually a guy and is also called Speed Racer. He plays in a Christy Moore tribute band called "More Christy", hence the name
2. Hag and Lizzie are, as you said, the same person. She's in a band called Pal of Yours. They play naked.
3. Ian is indeed from the south side of Dublin. He's in a speed metal band called Egg on my Face, with that other guy, Egg

Hope that clears things up for you. Some people here might try to pull the wool over your eyes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back