Home grown music! (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Fúcán eu

Mark
Thanks for this glimpse of the dark side of the internet

i'll certainly be making sure to look in the bowl before i flush tonight!

Wilbert said:
But then you might end up playing Garth Brooks and Phil Coulter songs and where's the dignity in that?

I think I would like to be able to tell my grandkids that I never played a Phil Coulter song in my life. I couldn't look them in the eye if I had.
but DUDE - you're broke...you wouldn't be able to afford to get married...not to mind have grandkids if you keep shovelling your dignified music...get real...play what the paying publicans wanna hear...you get paid less per gig but more often...have you heard of the notion of volume sales...

mark white said:
but DUDE - you're broke...you wouldn't be able to afford to get married...not to mind have grandkids if you keep shovelling your dignified music...get real...play what the paying publicans wanna hear...you get paid less per gig but more often...have you heard of the notion of volume sales...
I'm not broke.
So you are just doing this for money?

Good luck. People can hear the music you play in elevators all over the country for free.

Wilbert said:
I'm not broke.
So you are just doing this for money?

Good luck. People can hear the music you play in elevators all over the country for free.
you mean you're playing for the love of it...well I gotta hand it to ya man...that is so dignified...ps: the dream won't last...!

mark white said:
you mean you're playing for the love of it...well I gotta hand it to ya man...that is so dignified...ps: the dream won't last...!
Sure, it would be nice to make money from it, but if it means doing what you do, then I think I will hold on to the day-job.

What do you do that a jukebox doesn't?

Just had a look at it myself

First time I have ever seen a picture of a guitar solo. A truly multi-media cross-platform experience.

Intensely postmodern Mr White

PS, your guitar seems to be less than 50% white, you cad you

Wilbert said:
I don't think even Lorcanzo would go to the trouble of making such a crap website with such crap songs.

Although the lyrics did seem like a piss-take!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back