Home grown music! (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mark white said:
ya gotta embrace the technology man...only for it where would we be?

ps: lot of tossers around here that are struggling for original thought...seem to be members of the species "parasitica" where they just leech on other members...shame...top site et al...
hmmm, well "parasitica" isn't a species

And I think you mean "and all" rather then "et al". "Et al" is short for "et alii", latin for "and others", which wouldn't really make sense in your sentence there.

Nice try though :)

snakybus said:
hmmm, well "parasitica" isn't a species

And I think you mean "and all" rather then "et al". "Et al" is short for "et alii", latin for "and others", which wouldn't really make sense in your sentence there.

Nice try though :)

..join the fan club with me snakey. We can wear the t-shirt and rock to the eagles and weep to "daddy says" . This is quite clearly a no nonsense business here.

Latex lizzie said:
..join the fan club with me snakey. We can wear the t-shirt and rock to the eagles and weep to "daddy says" . This is quite clearly a no nonsense business here.
t-shirts already!!!...but I haven't even released the live version of "Daddy Says" yet! Y'is are gonna have to start small...maybe with a beer mat and work your way up to the t-shirts...

ps: the gigs pay the mortgage...I live in a telephone box in the middle of a field and wear brightly coloured scarves all year round!

Ding dong!

later...

sparky...

Daddy Said

my god that whiteguitar guy is were its at ..|..| daddy said was quite possibly one of the most beautifully written pieces i have read ,i would love to hear a delores kaene version of that.i loved the poses in the pics, cuts quite a picture that mark fella .mickey joe harte watch out its marky later sparky white comin te git ye.!bog

leave the guy alone. it's a free world. if you can't do anything but criticise, check yourself and ask yourself why you've wound up in a job you hate so much, it makes you slag people on the internet all day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back