Home and Away (2 Viewers)

Ok does anyone remember what has to be officially the most amazing Home and Away storyline?

After Alsa (Alf's wife) had been dead for a couple of years the writers of the show managed to write that actress back in. And it was done really well. They didn't make a fuss about it, she was just in the diner working one episode and then she never went away.

ANyway turned out eventually that Alf wasn't developing schizophrenia but instead had a tumor which was causing him to hallucinate Alsa. It ended with Alf legging it off into the bush having flashbacks of Nam and looking for Alsa. On a side note I love whenever Alf talks about Nam.

Ok does anyone remember what has to be officially the most amazing Home and Away storyline?

After Alsa (Alf's wife) had been dead for a couple of years the writers of the show managed to write that actress back in. And it was done really well. They didn't make a fuss about it, she was just in the diner working one episode and then she never went away.

ANyway turned out eventually that Alf wasn't developing schizophrenia but instead had a tumor which was causing him to hallucinate Alsa. It ended with Alf legging it off into the bush having flashbacks of Nam and looking for Alsa. On a side note I love whenever Alf talks about Nam.

alf never talks about nam anymore. hes much more considerate and caring in his old age, not as much of a redneck.

Number one H&A Babe was Haley

Here can someone explain what's going on in ALL storylines because I'm just tuning back in due to the buzz from this thread.

Too bad Cain Phillips is in prison, he was cool. It's amazing how everyone forgave him for raping Danni. Summer Bay, the place of ultimate forgiveness.

Here can someone explain what's going on in ALL storylines because I'm just tuning back in due to the buzz from this thread.

Too bad Cain Phillips is in prison, he was cool. It's amazing how everyone forgave him for raping Danni. Summer Bay, the place of ultimate forgiveness.
I can't do it because I'm crap at remembering their names, but what a tale it would be! I will tell you, you missed Joey, who was a very cute lesbian fishergirl. She might be back though.

Someone write a synospsis all the current goings ons in Summer Bay please.

I liked Joey, what happened to her? Wasn't she dating Lady Cop Person? </also bad at names>

Speaking of cops, yer police wan Terri Garner was a bit of alright if I remember right.

Also I think the Doctor one with curly hair is absolutely stunning!!!!

fuck rachel shes a pain in the arse, her constant whiney voice pisses me off no end. There is one main reason to watch home and away and it is for the beautiful Martha with her lovely siren-esque toned voice. mmmm

Jodi+Gordon.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back