Home and Away (2 Viewers)

I liked Joey, what happened to her? Wasn't she dating Lady Cop Person? </also bad at names>
Charlie the cop cheated on her with with Hugo (Hugo again! Oooohhh that guy! :mad:) so she headed off to sea on a lonely fishing boat.

Her storyline was mental with the horrible psycho guy. Poor little Joey! I hope she comes back.

Charlie the cop cheated on her with with Hugo (Hugo again! Oooohhh that guy! :mad:) so she headed off to sea on a lonely fishing boat.

Her storyline was mental with the horrible psycho guy. Poor little Joey! I hope she comes back.

Didn't like Joey. And Charlie is way too hot for their romantic scenes to be believable. Zero chemistry.

Unlike Freya and Nicole. :)

There's not really enough men in Summer Bay to go around, is there? Roman was standing with Martha, Charlie and Leah last week and I realised he had banged all three of them.

Didn't like Joey. And Charlie is way too hot for their romantic scenes to be believable. Zero chemistry.

Unlike Freya and Nicole. :)

There's not really enough men in Summer Bay to go around, is there? Roman was standing with Martha, Charlie and Leah last week and I realised he had banged all three of them.
The only problem with J/C was that Charlie looked way too old for Joey IMO. Plus there was slight hints of abuse of power what with her being Joey's rescuer and all.

Freya was tiresome. Although I do enjoying guessing whenever a bad teen comes into the show whether they'll turn good or leave the bay. I was absolutely sure Trey would feck off, then again he hasn't really officially turned good yet so who knows.

top all time H & A babes:

1. shauna
2. amanda
3. shannon
4. chloe
5. nicole
6. danni

Number one H&A Babe was Haley

I can't believe this descended into a babes o' Home and Away discussion and Angel wasn't mentioned

melissa-george_01.jpg

OOOh Tasha! I remember her.. and that glasses boy she married who was alarmingly irritating

didnt see much of it this week...so it'll be the repeats tomorrow.

anyone ever drank alcohol while watching H&A?

Belinda Emmett who played Fisher's daughter was lovely too.

Belinda111106_228x318.jpg

Sadly, she died a few years back from cancer :(

ive been thinking about urban sprawl around summerbay lately, years ago it seemed it was a bit of a big deal to go to yabby creek, ya know if ya needed to go to one of the bigger shops to get something (curried beans or such) , but of late in the filth station where charlie works is in yabby creek( they answer the phone "yabby creek police station") but when they need to go for coffee they pop into the diner and are back in the station a few minutes later. Im guessing there was alot of suburbs built around yabby creek in the good times , some of theres were probably
social housing for the more marginalised sections of yabby creek society (like that dope smoking abbo guy from a few months back) and they need a police station near by to keep an eye on these ne're do wells.

any thoughts

ive been thinking about urban sprawl around summerbay lately, years ago it seemed it was a bit of a big deal to go to yabby creek, ya know if ya needed to go to one of the bigger shops to get something (curried beans or such) , but of late in the filth station where charlie works is in yabby creek( they answer the phone "yabby creek police station") but when they need to go for coffee they pop into the diner and are back in the station a few minutes later. Im guessing there was alot of suburbs built around yabby creek in the good times , some of theres were probably
social housing for the more marginalised sections of yabby creek society (like that dope smoking abbo guy from a few months back) and they need a police station near by to keep an eye on these ne're do wells.

any thoughts

YabbeyCreek is a funny one isn't it, its the exact same with emmerdale and 'hotton' which seems to be their 'mystery otherworld'. The only footage from yabbey creek I remember is when that dopey one with the spoonlike face was getting battered by her boyfriend and moved to live with him in yabbey creek or wait, was that 'the city'. Love how they just dont fucking say sydney or some bollox, it has to be 'the city'.

Anyway back to Martha, her mouth/teeth is what makes her so darn pretty
:heart:

YabbeyCreek is a funny one isn't it, its the exact same with emmerdale and 'hotton' which seems to be their 'mystery otherworld'. The only footage from yabbey creek I remember is when that dopey one with the spoonlike face was getting battered by her boyfriend and moved to live with him in yabbey creek or wait, was that 'the city'. Love how they just dont fucking say sydney or some bollox, it has to be 'the city'.

Anyway back to Martha, her mouth/teeth is what makes her so darn pretty
:heart:

They never say Sydney but remember they went to Melbourne a few months ago? That was pretty cool. They were chasing someone around the Victoria Market or something...can't quite remember. I presume the whole thing was just to lord it over Neighbours.

Oh yeah, they were looking for Melody. She was a giant dork. Glad she's gone.

Did you see what that dirty bastard Trey is up to? Poor Nicole's already-shaky reputation!

Oh yeah, they were looking for Melody. She was a giant dork. Glad she's gone.

Did you see what that dirty bastard Trey is up to? Poor Nicole's already-shaky reputation!

He initially did move to turn the camera off so we have to give him credit for that, I suppose. That said, he really gives me the creeps does Trey. I can't stand the sight of him. My friend thinks he's gorgeous :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back