Home and Away (1 Viewer)

frona

Any fans? It's pretty mental these days with preposterously high proportions of drugs, insanity, sharks and gun crime.

I've been watching it a while now and I usually miss about two or three episodes a week doing other stuff, which usually doesn't matter because you end up finding out everything anyway. But there's one thing that's annoying the hell out of me. What REALLY happened with Hugo's "shark attack"? Are we supposed to know or did they show it at all?

No spoilers from the future please, anyone in Oz.

Sally knockers certainly came on

Is she still in it? Does she still believe in Milko?

last time i watched it belle was the newest character so i can't help

Belle is a pain. You must have missed her sliding into prescription drug hell.

Pain in the hole:
Belle and even worse, her rude, ignorant fella
The busybody doctor one
Tray
Religious nut young fella and recently knocked up girlf

Sound:
Alf
Miles
Jai (sp?) and Annie
Irene (pre relapse)
Roman's daughter (jaysus I'm crap for remembering names)

The jury is out on suspicious Hugo. C'mon people, what's that guy up to?

I saw that too

I thought her acting had remarkably improved since I last saw her on telly

Belle is a pain. You must have missed her sliding into prescription drug hell.

Pain in the hole:
Belle and even worse, her rude, ignorant fella
The busybody doctor one
Tray
Religious nut young fella and recently knocked up girlf

Sound:
Alf
Miles
Jai (sp?) and Annie
Irene (pre relapse)
Roman's daughter (jaysus I'm crap for remembering names)

The jury is out on suspicious Hugo. C'mon people, what's that guy up to?

that brother of his... Xavier... is a fuckin gowl.

that brother of his... Xavier... is a fuckin gowl.
Totally man! He's just not on my "pain in the hole" list because he seems to be trying to go and the straight and narrow. I still hate him and his pointy-nosed little face.

I love a bit of Home and Away, I only catch about one episode a month but it seems to do the job as the stories rarely progress of vary. I also have a wee bit of an inexplicable crush on Roman and his daughter, Nicole even though neither are very attractive and the later reminds me of Peaches Geldof. Yeah.

i've just been looking back at some of the storylines on wiki, that one where corey the cop was poisoning irene with mercury was hilarious

I love a bit of Home and Away, I only catch about one episode a month but it seems to do the job as the stories rarely progress of vary. I also have a wee bit of an inexplicable crush on Roman and his daughter, Nicole even though neither are very attractive and the later reminds me of Peaches Geldof. Yeah.
I have bad news for you bud. Roman's gone to jail for armed robbery, lying to the cops and killing his comanding officer and covering it up in Afganistan.

Good God, I think I just disproved my own point about the storylines being slow as fuck, then didn't I?
Aw. No. Poor Romann. I bet it was all circumstantial, he's a stand up guy.

Yep tis true....Romann "Hardcore" Harris got taken away by the military police last week. Nicole will have to do you for now.

loving it recently, reney back on the sauce with vodka from the neck, afghan war flashbacks, armed robberies, drugs, all it needs now is a few ghost fishermen/surfers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back