Holy Shit (2 Viewers)

I saw smog in Melbourne (yes I know he's small time in comparison) but:

for 60 aussie dollars I got the gig PLUS a three course meal at a table near the stage in a place much nicer than vicar st.

bloody bloody Dublin

If you think about it....€105 is only a couple of nights on the piss really so if you don't do that for a couple of nights you can go, right? Or equally, if you get your hair cut and dyed in Dublin, it's cheaper than that like...so when you think about it in these terms it would be totally rude to NOT go.
I'm going. Well, I'm going to try and buy a ticket...Does anyone know what the story is on that front. Tickets like? Will I have to sleep outside HMV on sunday night (again)?

Originally posted by Psychotic no 2
If you think about it....€105 is only a couple of nights on the piss really so if you don't do that for a couple of nights you can go, right? Or equally, if you get your hair cut and dyed in Dublin, it's cheaper than that like...

I know a guy who'll get you drunk and dye your hair for 5 quid

just bring along a bottle of Domestos and cmake sure your not followed

I want to hear no complaining about the lovely Spike, when people are willing to waste that much on Neil (I used to be a hippy) Young. Why don't you go to Eminem instead it's only €60.

And yes I am trying to anger you all.

The days of queing for gigs is over innit? The credit card sales snap up the tix in 5 seconds or something.

Anyone hear anything about the Metallica tickets, did it sell out or anything.

Anthrax tonight!!

€105 for a gig is taking the piss.

anyone who pays that deserves a fucking slap.

there.

i've said it.

Originally posted by Anthony
The days of queing for gigs is over innit? The credit card sales snap up the tix in 5 seconds or something.

Well this is what I'm wondering...is there any point in me even trying to get a ticket? Are there tickets put aside for the general, non-creditcard-holding (poor) public?

Originally posted by sparse
I want to hear no complaining about the lovely Spike, when people are willing to waste that much on Neil (I used to be a hippy) Young. Why don't you go to Eminem instead it's only €60.

And yes I am trying to anger you all.

Yeah, Eminem over Neil Young anyday

That's me fired...

Originally posted by Anthony
about 60 or 70 euro

I think I shall go this year, QOTSA, PJ Harvey..
never been ever, and even those massive wankers what are headlinging aren't putting me off unduly. I shall just leave before they come on.

105 euro gets you an acoustic guitar (35eu fer a POS) and about ten buckfast. Tell that hippie to get round to my place...I'll make lentils if he likes.

Originally posted by Psychotic no 2
:rolleyes: It's not like I'm paying to see the fucking Datsuns or something. Quality, man, quality.

Bollocks.

Just because it's "intimate" doesn't mean you have to get screwed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back