Holy Shit (1 Viewer)

If I had money coming out my arse I'd gladly pay double the asking price to see Neil Young in Vicar St.
Sadly I don't, so I won't be attempting to buy a ticket

... I didn't think he was that great in The Point last year, by the way (apart from Like A Hurricane, which blew my fucken mind)

Originally posted by snakybus
I'd a dream last night I was playing guitar in Crazy Horse, or rather I was auditioning for it. Neil was pretty cool and not the least bit decrepit.

really?

thats pretty funny if its true, cause I had a dream earlier this week about Neil coming over to my parents house, like this was before the gig was announced so I don't know where it came from (I think I've been working to hard...) but anyhow he was really really old in my dream and a bit of a crank and all, and I was mad embaressed casue he wanted to play guitar and all my guitars were shit.

odd

this morning, one of my collegues told me that she had a dream about me last night

apparently i'm dying of some terminal disease.

pete, roide the bitch bareback and give her whats cuming.

young:
my mate went to that special dylan at vicar st. gig less than two years ago and it was 37.50 punts in, which is around 50 euros. now, i love both these mens work, but i think dylan in general would be rated that bit higher than neil, so how come two years later he's OVER TWICE THE PRICE for the same set up? also, when my friend checked the web when buying the tickets, only 200 ever went on sale for that dylan gig to the public, though standing that place holds round 1,000, ALL the rest were for freeloading 2fm dj cocksucking "oh i was there, it was greaith" rims and the like, who he said spent most of the time in and out of the bar and just got in the way. i'm sure it'll be a similar set up for this, loads of tickets for all the royal industry cunts.
isn't it a good thing none of us really want involvment with them eh?
its a shame that so many of his "fans" can't afford to see him, or will be denied a chance to see him cos of limited tickets. you'd think he'd be keeping an eye on this kind of thing, or does jeeves do it for him? i know i wont' be going at that price.
pricks.

Originally posted by Anne OMalley
Sorry to hear that, Pete - even in a dream.

I'm sure i'll cope.

i think it happened because i've been trying to sort out 150 soon to expire Terminal Services licenses over the last couple of weeks and it's been a big hassle.

either that or i've got chicken flu.

Puns in the Soul

That's a pretty astute piece of self-analysis there. Tell you what, though: the realisation that (fairly cheap) puns are exerting an influence at a deep level of the human soul... it's kind of a pisser isn't it?

Originally posted by pete
I'm sure i'll cope.

i think it happened because i've been trying to sort out 150 soon to expire Terminal Services licenses over the last couple of weeks and it's been a big hassle.

either that or i've got chicken flu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back