Holy Shit (2 Viewers)

the chances of getting a ticket are very slim... what with the small capasity of the place, the creditcard peeps will have it sold out in seconds before they get a chance to print out a ticket in the shop...
Imagine that! gig gets sould out AS your ticket gets printed

Fingers crosssed the server (or whatever) crashes!!

still, gonna try my damdest to go

the touts are gonna be the worse pricks about this, noone ever gives out about the cheek of the touts

Seated tickets for sir pablo are 105 aswell, you'd think they'd just put neil young on in the point and charge half the price or sommit. I'n not a neil young fan so i couldn't give a toss about how much y'all are gonna get ripped off. :p

Originally posted by Pantone247

you got to see me and Mike in an intimate preformance at the thumped night

he's surprisngly light for such a buff body

Strangely I don't remember that (and I'm sure I would)...must've been tying my shoelaces or something

Originally posted by Juno
Strangely I don't remember that (and I'm sure I would)...must've been tying my shoelaces or something

Yes you do. It was at the Christmas party amidst all the ass-patting. I sadly can't forget.

Originally posted by snakybus
don't mind Pantone, he's desperate and creates these fantasies

sure he was coming onto Rumpus there a while back

desperate

oh please

Rumpus was so asking for it

with his check shirts, and his glasses, and his trousers, and his hair

he might as well just wear a sign saying "tussle me... I'm loose!"

the tease

oh please

Rumpus was so asking for it

with his check shirts, and his glasses, and his trousers, and his hair

he might as well just wear a sign saying "tussle me... I'm loose!"

the tease

you've got that whole latent homosexuality thing down to a tee there pantone: it seems like every time i see you posting these days its either 'rumbling with rumpus' or 'snarging with snakybus'.

keep it up though

e105 is exploitative. i don't buy that intimate bull at all. he'll be back with crazy horse in 6 months and he'll do the point. if you can't see that your being made a mug of, buy a ticket.

roskilde e140 for FOUR days of top quality choons
neil young e105 and you know he wont' play the songs you want to hear. but at least you'll be able to pay a fiver a go for a pint.
;) :rolleyes:

Originally posted by herv
you've got that whole latent homosexuality thing down to a tee there pantone: it seems like every time i see you posting these days its either 'rumbling with rumpus' or 'snarging with snakybus'.

keep it up though

huh?

maybe in your world

I'm all about discussing the latest obscure 7" white label promo relaease form the rarest indie underground elctroviolence punk label.

I mean if you wants to read this whole homoerotic vibe into it, thats your bag dude. If anything I'm flattered, weirded out sure, but flattered.

;)

Here back in the real world, we must *do* pints someday soon

I ain't seen you in months now

I mean that in a straight up hterosexual way, okay?

:)

€105 is outrageous. If Dublin is a big greedy asshole, then the people promoting this gig are its haemorrhoids.

Somebody made a point about how bad the touts are at gigs. Be under no illusions: the exploitative scrotes promoting this gig are touts through and through. In fact they're worse than most touts because they establish the baseline charge from which other touts will then exploit people further.

€105 would get you into Lazybird every week for half the year and still leave you with enough change to buy a johnny and a lollipop.

huh?

maybe in your world

I'm all about discussing the latest obscure 7" white label promo relaease form the rarest indie underground elctroviolence punk label.

oh.

:(

I mean if you wants to read this whole homoerotic vibe into it, thats your bag dude. If anything I'm flattered, weirded out sure, but flattered.

;)

Here back in the real world, we must *do* pints someday soon

I ain't seen you in months now

I mean that in a straight up hterosexual way, okay?

:)

yes! pints! its been stupidly long. i never can get to things meeting these days cos i'm working so late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back