Holy Shit (2 Viewers)

completely off-topic - i've seen comparibly few people with dirty sudges on their heads today - must've gone out of fashion :p thank bog.

How many steers you got, cowboy? Oh, I got me a steerage of about forty head, how about you stranger?

but steerage has nothing to do wit.... i give up

yee haw pardner!

oh and check this steerage.com link at ro's site

hmmmmm (and we're not even at steerage.com - its .net :rolleyes: )

€105 = immoral. Why don't they put him somewhere a little bigger (not *much*, but a little)? More crowd = more revenue = lower ticket price.

I'm not into €105 for a ticket. Pity.

Can anyone believe that the debacle that is SIX have covered a Neil Young tune? Like, how the fuck???

Originally posted by madouva
€105 = immoral. Why don't they put him somewhere a little bigger (not *much*, but a little)? More crowd = more revenue = lower ticket price.

I'm not into €105 for a ticket. Pity.

Can anyone believe that the debacle that is SIX have covered a Neil Young tune? Like, how the fuck???

Would you stop it! That is like a really fucking sick joke...

which one (*cry* I have to know)?

Hey is he playing solo (i.e. acoustic guitar) or with Crazy Horse or some stupid band ???

And what date in May is it ... anyone know ?

Originally posted by Psychotic no 2
Would you stop it! That is like a really fucking sick joke...

which one (*cry* I have to know)?

Just watch the Meteoric bag of bollocks that'll be hitting your googlebox sometime this evening!!!

Originally posted by Psychotic no 2
Yes you do. It was at the Christmas party amidst all the ass-patting. I sadly can't forget.

There was ass patting? can't believe i missed that, nothing like a good pat.

Also Rumpus is indeed a tease, and madouva's a big dirty slut man

now that the dust has settled on this day and reality has crept its way back into focus: THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL I COULD JUSTIFY PAYING 105 YOYOS FOR A GIG EVIN IF I COULD AFFORD TO!!

there was me only a couple of months ago giving out yards about the fact that J mascis was 21 spoons in whelans and it only him an an acustic... J pisses all over neil, and it was one of the best gigs i've ever been to in my life...

sorry neil, but fuck off

Neil Young was deadly last year in the Point.
Played loadsa hits. Had the Horse with. And a big organ that came onto the stage from above. (Yes yes...)

No fucking way I'd pay €105 but I'm sure people will.
PP#2, I can't afford nights on the piss at even a third of this price anymore.
Damn you, mortgage.
Wonder who the support band'll be. Haha.

i watched some of the meteor shtuff after pub last night...but only for a few minutes.

The best thing I saw in 5 minutes of viewing was Tony Fenton's hair..

We already have a winner for the "Best Hairdo for March" and it's only the 6th. What a wonderful month this will be.

Paid €55 to see Brian Wilson last year and it was kinda cool... How much was Nick Cave again when he played here last...32 old irish punts was it ? wayyy too much, €105 is taking the utter piss though...it'll just be a matter of time before it reaches €150, then €200 etc...

more importantly, was Neil Young ever a guest on the Muppet Show ? now that would have been cool !

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back