Holy shit - Michael Jackson has had a cardiac arrest (1 Viewer)

He went to court and the verdict was not guilty. Surely the American justice system gets it right every time!

He went to court and the verdict was not guilty. Surely the American justice system gets it right every time!

We live in a country that for decades had concentration camps dedicated to child rape.
No one's even been charged for any of it and we have yet to produce a decent, hummable tune from the whole experience.

We live in a country that for decades had concentration camps dedicated to child rape.
No one's even been charged for any of it and we have yet to produce a decent, hummable tune from the whole experience.

Eh hello!!!

Surely this man and his art are a direct result of rape at the hands of the catholic church.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

it just annoys me when people go on about michael jackson as a 'paedo', it's bullshit for one thing, but more than that it's basically saying that if he were a paedophile that means no one should enjoy his music, or that it's wrong to feel sympathy for him when his life goes down the toilet and he dies a pathetic death, or that he somehow deserves it, because nothing could possibly 'mitigate' being a paedophile (even though 'paedophile' is a recent construction in the medicalisation of sexual practices and doesn't actually mean anything in and of itself)

to quote shaney 'stop moralizing'

thats a good point there, however, the bulk of MJ fans are mourning manically with complete obliviance to his weird relationship with kids, and essentially its them who'll write the bulk about him for the years to come, i'd say its best that the internet keeps calling him a peado, as sony would be too chuffed if that elephant in the room were to just fade to black/white.

me for one.

edit, well yeah, to agree with oh shit, folks drink coca cola knowing that their an evil shower fo cunts, so why should we reject MJ's output just cos we dont agree with his business policeees.

if you don't like him personally based on media reports or whatever then be thankful that he got his comeuppance.

Now put on Black or White and shurrup

it just annoys me when people go on about michael jackson as a 'paedo', it's bullshit for one thing, but more than that it's basically saying that if he were a paedophile that means no one should enjoy his music, or that it's wrong to feel sympathy for him when his life goes down the toilet and he dies a pathetic death, or that he somehow deserves it, because nothing could possibly 'mitigate' being a paedophile (even though 'paedophile' is a recent construction in the medicalisation of sexual practices and doesn't actually mean anything in and of itself)

'Do you want to be in my gang, my gang, my gang'

Turn off your computer and get out of your house.

don't be stupid

I'm real brother. I can talk jive. I can talk jive like you aint never heard.But this is the internets. And nobody wins on the internets. Not even well read, tweed-clad crybabies such as your fine, educated self.

And for christ sake; quit it with the fucking analogies.
What did Plato ever do to you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back