Holy shit - Michael Jackson has had a cardiac arrest (1 Viewer)

In work this morning at 8.30am my brother said he reckoned some doctor was paid by Jacko to administer a lethal dose to Jacko and to keep shtum about it obviously.

I'm thinking suicide.

I'm thinking suicide.

I think Buffalo B said that too but he didn't say where he'd heard it.
Guess as the saying goes...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I think Buffalo B said that too but he didn't say where he'd heard it.
Guess as the saying goes...

Actually, it was a shoutbox in a blog. I don't know why I didn't say that at the time. Apparently it was on tmz for a few minutes and then they took it off. They said though that it was half a dozen pills and didn't mention the injection. Maybe a combination of the two? Sad, but at least he as riath points out definitely wasn't in any pain. Looks very sus about the doctor.

i can moonwalk...anyone else?

How To Moonwalk:
The moonwalk is a simple enough dance. Once the dancer achieves proficiency, s/he wonders how they could have had such difficulty before. This particular dance move gives the illusion of walking forwards while actually travelling backwards.
Step 1: Start with your feet together standing tall.
Step 2: Lift your right heel, put your weight on your right toe, make sure your right knee is bent. This aides in the illusion of the right foot traveling forward in a regular step.
Step 3: Slide your left foot back (keep it flat) and keep your left leg very straight. This gives the illusion of standing on the left foot as the right travels forward in a step.
Step 4: This is the key to the illusion of the moonwalk. When your left foot is all the way back, do the following all at once:
Step 5: Put the right heel down by straightening the right leg at the knee. Your right heel will now be flat
Step 6: Put the left heel up by bending the left knee and shift your weight to the left toe. This creates the same illusion as in step one. The difference being from the right to left foot.
Step 7: Now slide your right foot back and make sure it stays flat until it is all the way back. Giving the illusion that the left foot is stepping forwards.
Step 8: Also make sure that your left knee stays bent and your left heel stays up until the right foot is all the way back.
Step 9 Then shift your weight etc...
or just picture martin bashirs faux-concerned, smug face on the floor and away you go.

its dead cheap too, i cant think of a more fitiing tribute really, like the fake 911 quarter i got, made of plastic, should outlast the real ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back