holiday in holland pretending to San Dios groupies anyone??? (1 Viewer)

bohs punks

Website
Visit site
holiday in holland pretending to be San Dios groupies anyone???

anyone interested in going to holland for a long weekend in november to see the spanish band San Dios on tour with a dutch band called makilladoras (which presumably is not the irish for my ma killed a door)

anyway ken sweeney has san dios stuff if you want to find out what they are like or you can listen to them in mero's - basically really good angry anarcho punk.

the dates they are playing are :

Thursday 14 November: OCCII, Amsterdam (+ Shikari)
Friday 15 November: ORKZ, Groningen
Saturday 16 November: Rotte Lijvekens, Gent Belgium
Sunday 17 November ACU, Utrecht (MATINEE; + Mihoen)

so i want to go to amsterdam gig on the thursday from brussels airport, then to groningen for the gig friday and stay there saturday too (fc groningen are playing plus it's a great town with info shop, punk bar etc), give the belgium gig a miss and then back to utrecht which is beside amsterdam for sundays gig.

ryanair from dublin is around 50- 60 (up to infinity depending on when you book) .from brussels to the dutch border is €8 each way and you can get a train pass for three days out of a month for holland for €40 euro.

so travel costs around 120 should do it . I can definitiley arrange accomodation in groningen with mates. probably in utrecht also, amsterdam should be possible as i know a few people off this board were in the dam over the summer or we can always stay in the hells angels campsite - they have cabins.

anyway it seem sliek a good opportunit yot go on the rip around holland, see some good bands and taste life outside of ireland.
oh and we should have time for the anatomy musuem in groningen, hundreds of dissected human bodies in jars they used to use to teach doctors - interesting to say the least.

oh and whatever your having yourself.

let us know if your interested.

Conor...you sick man. Mentioning the anatomical museum as a selling point for Gronigen. Still got scary memories of that place...wasn't helped by the tremors and shakes incurred by a 2 day binge with the Piet and Fleas and Lice people. The woman floating in a giant flask with her stomach cut out is pretty disturbing. So is the cyclops baby. Don't go there kids...it's WRONG!! Truly an abomination in the eyes of the lord....

Tulips from Amsterdam

Who wants to go and listen to a bunch of twats wot can't even speak English. You wanna snap out of this Ryanair buzz you're on. How much commision are you getting for each 'Ryanair Punx' t-shirts.
Anyway the Dutch are all muppets. And they can't play football for shite.

Young Wasteners Groupies??

Holiday in Copenhagan ´pretending´ to be Young Wasteners and Amdi Petersons Arme Groupies anyone?! Ryanairpunx special from Dublin to Stansted to Malmo then get the bus to K-Town. <www.ungeren.dk> for more details. Also can someone do me a mixtape and give it to whoevers going to La Zone festival?My Planxty tape is getting a bit wound...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back