HIGH ON FIRE IN DUBLIN?????? (1 Viewer)

Rimbaud said:
The Red Chord - what are they like?They in dublin saturday?

there simmilar to norma jean/ turmoil/ coalesce/ maby found dead hanging or most of blackmarket industries type bands. noisy,discordant, very chaotic.|..| .
gig's in leeds. then high on fire after i fly home. this week.|..| s

Cant believe this was cancelled. We were only half an hour outside Dublin when we got the news. There flight from San Fran was cancelled. We had a bus full of people going with us and payed out 600 euros for the day. In the end we crashed a punk gig in Dublin and got very drunk in the laneway outside.. Thanks to everyone who was so nice to us at that gig. We sold all the cd's we had to pay for some of the bus and this punk from Dublin kindly gave us 20 euro for the bus home. I've never experienced generosity like that before. Thanks again...

I was talking about the band 16,for some reason I get the impression you think I meant the age? I could be wrong though.

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
I was talking about the band 16,for some reason I get the impression you think I meant the age? I could be wrong though.

I think I have a 16 split with grief or is that a 13 split, worth checking out in your opinion?

I always really liked 16,Pushead did some of the records. Pretty sure I missed out on loads of releases from them but the ones I have are great. Kinda remind me of a heavier filthy sounding Helmet.

no worries about the €20 euro bus donation. i was pissed and feeling charitable. you can give it back to me when ye are famous ! :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back