Hi!!! (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter Syb
  • Start date
  • Replies 78
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 1

and why does "syb" have a picture of a handicapped girl beside her name ??

youre all a bunch of mean cunts.......fuck you damn i wasnt eing like "ooh im back im some fucking prodigy kiss my ass" im not gonna bother going back to see who said what cuz its a waste of my fucking time talking to you ppl you never fucking give me a chance and youre heads are up your own asses stuck in the fucking past.

im sick and tired of being treated like a piece of shit on this thing for maybe being a little nice while you all act like a bunch of hard fucking jerk offs. well if thats what you want then maybe i should be on this thing to begin with cuz im not a fucking mean dickhead.

and "help" who the fuck are you to call someone handicap when youre the one with the name "help" id love to see what your ugly ass looks like you fucking prick

Speed Racer you fucking twat id never offer to let you get into my pants god knows what disease i might get you stupid dick weed.

Alex, i never had a VIP attitude you ass munch, im in no way "VIP" i never said i was i just work with bands and i thought that maybe thats what this board is about since certain ppl unmentionable told me to promote gigs on this board when all i mainly found was mindless fuckin twats who had nothing better to really do with their time than shit on me.

great fuckin lives you guys, must have such shitty depressing lives yourself that you have to bring down one person that might actually be nice to you just to make your meaningless crap lives a bit better. get off your fucking high horses and get some balls you irritable fuck faced gee bags.

Originally posted by Syb

Speed Racer you fucking twat id never offer to let you get into my pants god knows what disease i might get you stupid dick weed.

Well I never!!

OK I'm not goin to take me jokes that far again. Seems like some people can't play along. And Hey, I never swore at you Syb. Oh! I'm shocked. You are mean......mean, mean, mean, mean!:(

Originally posted by Syb

....I never wanted to get into yer pants anyways. I'm happy with the pants I currently get into. Still though, I'm not going to fling insults at ya. That would stoop right down to .."JERRY, JERRY!!";)

dazed and confused

'im not gonna bother going back to see who said'

but you did didn't you?
hence the litany of X said this and Y said that

'.....cuz its a waste of my fucking time talking to you ppl'

but you don't mean it

thats why you posted in the first place
thats why you returned to vent your spleen
thats why you are upset

it seems you need thumped.com more than its needs you

unrequited posting

leave it

ps. maybe phantom's site would fulfill you more syb, the kids there reciprocate. and they say 'yay!' a lot too (which is the talk of the plasticated jiggery pokery wannabee)

Jaysus, this thread is titled 'Hi' - innocently enough, I read it to see why so many people would respond to such a innocuous statement. I'm now scared to say Hi to the people I meet in the corridor.

'Hi, My Johnson', says I

'shaddap you little @#~*' replied Mr Johnson

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back