Hi!!! (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter Syb
  • Start date
  • Replies 78
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 1
good lord.

that gave me the horn. i'm off to polish the fridge door.

Originally posted by Syb
hector, hopper, 1984 you aint talking to me bitches!

Not sure if I ever did talk to ya? Hello, if I didn't

Working up near the docks and they're digging it up and the smell is fucking putrid. Feeling sick.

:( !bog

Originally posted by Speed Racer
Yeah.....em...is this the return of some sort of Prodigy person? Who de flip is Syb?
Someone who returns, unloads a tonn of shite, drops a few hundreds names and disappears as suddenly as she came. !bog

OK, you're going to work for MCD..... So fuckin' what ????

" We all learn from our own mistakes in the Music Biz" ..... get lost for Chrissake....:rolleyes:

Thanks for clearing a couple of things up for me. I was just a wee bit curious. It was just all of a sudden like.

Syb:"Hi everybody".

Everybody: "Oh here's our beloved leader, Hurrah, hurrah!! She'll tell us what to do"

Syb:"Oh...you guys..."

Everybody: "You are so much better than all of us, maybe we could all get into your pants?"!bog

Thanks for clearing a couple of things up for me. I was just a wee bit curious. It was just all of a sudden like.

Syb:"Hi everybody".

Everybody: "Oh here's our beloved leader, Hurrah, hurrah!! She'll tell us what to do"

Syb:"Oh...you guys..."

Everybody: "You are so much better than all of us, maybe we could all get into your pants?"!bog

ha ha haha hahaha ahahaaahhhhaaaa

yeah that's it exactly

they put a padlock on the biscuit cupboard in my work. its just rich tea from here on in:mad:

Don't know about you all but I like Syb. Least she doesn't moan like the rest of us.

A breath of fresh air...

... GOD HOW I WISH I HAD A BREATH OF FRESH AIR RIGHT NOW *COUGH COUGH...GAG*

and i think she's hot?

I never had a problem with her. I think she'll do very very well. At least she's in a job where she doesn't feel she's wasting her time

Originally posted by billygannon

She does something for some band who nobody likes...

And MCD... I think she said something about MCD
Alright, I heard she manages PopStar (definitely the next Beatles...) and maybe will go to work for MCD (doing what? I mean, even the woman who does the cleaning works there)

Well, I've nothing against her either but her Music-Biz-VIP fucktitude* does annoy me

* Love this word, who used it first? :D

Originally posted by billygannon
I never had a problem with her. I think she'll do very very well. At least she's in a job where she doesn't feel she's wasting her time

Me too! Hey....I've just noticed some sunshine coming out of my arse.:D

that was god, realising his mistake far too late, and making a run for it.

Originally posted by Alex

Well, I've nothing against her either but her Music-Biz-VIP fucktitude* does annoy me

* Love this word, who used it first? :D

I've nothing against her either, but I did witness the most Nausiating public display of Arse-licking when she got online here. FOR SHAME! You'll never score by pandering. !cheezy

I've nothing against her either, but I did witness the most Nausiating public display of Arse-licking when she got online here. FOR SHAME! You'll never score by pandering. !cheezy

you have us well sussed

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back