here, who listens to Andrew Bird? (1 Viewer)

aaah!
Andrew Bird...
Richard Swift...
Patrick Wolf....

i get these all mixed up all the time.

they all sound pretty shite to my ears, but i'd definitely happen along to this one if Dosh is playing.

is Dosh definitely supporting so?

yeah andrew bird is alright sometimes but im a major dosh fan. picked up his album by accident and theres some fantastic songs on it.

what?! they all sound COMPLETELY different
although I'm no expert on Patrick Wolf, I have albums by Andrew Bird and Richard Swift and they are NOT similar.

I never mentioned that they even possibly sounded alike.

Just those 3 names.

So there (you too gugai!)

aaah!
Andrew Bird...
Richard Swift...
Patrick Wolf....

i get these all mixed up all the time.

they all sound pretty shite to my ears, but i'd definitely happen along to this one if Dosh is playing.

is Dosh definitely supporting so?

Yeah Great news that dosh is supporting, i was planning on going, but this really sold it to me. Great news!:)

ANDREW BIRD has been forced to postpone his Galway show due to illness. Here is the message from his tour manager...
"Unfortunately Andrew will have to postpone the show tomorrow in Galway, he has a bad fever and feels he will not be up to the travelling to and from the gigs. His manager wants him to stay in the same
place and recouperate. He will attempt the show today, but is feeling quite weak and almost did not come to Europe. He is sorry and dissappointed he can not make this show. I am really sorry about this, if anything changes I will let you know. But at this stage this is very unlikely. We will be back in touch once we know date options to reschedule." All online tickets are being refunded directly to the cards as we speak and you can get refunds for other tickets from point of purchase.

fuck off.
damn damn damn thats just what i need. i cant go to the dublin show on wednesday cos ive not DOSH. get it? and i only wana see dosh.
this will be good.

dublin show happened last night but he was definitely sub-par. no encore, breaking voice, etc. - was good, but not up to hopes. dosh was pretty great, tho - esp. circles & squares.

(don't mention the oliver darley opening set...)

Deadly!! I really enjoyed it. he was obviously dying, but his voice was in good enough shape. they were kinda sloppy, but it was fun. he is sickeningly talented, though.

enjoyed dosh's set too. good stuff.

but yeah.. yer man Darley is only writing a year or something, so I won't say anything nasty. suffice to say I didn't like his stuff.

Clammy, like an unborn calf...

He can fcking whistle though, it was obvious he wasn't giving it loads, but sounded great allbeit a bit muted.
Dosh - deadly:)

I thought it really improved after his sub-par renditions of Nervous Tic Motion and Measuring Cups. Having the flu doesn't justify dicking about, pal. Also, even though I thought Dosh's own set was great, he could have been a lot tighter when he played with Andrew Bird. Some of his impromptu stuff really didn't add anything to the songs.

Mr Dorley looks like Dr Tobias Fünke.

tobias_funke.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back