Help needed at demo (1 Viewer)

ALFred

Last Wednesday evening 3 activist from the Alliance For Animal Rights were attacked by members of Circus Sydney in Bootherstown for passing out leaflets against the use of animals in circuses. On the same night a marine biologist and another activist were attacked during the show for taking pictures of the elephant. This elephant has a gash on the underside of it's foot about a foot long which is clearly causing it great distress. But the circus are still forcing it to perform. Other marks were spotted on the elephant which proves that it undergoes the same barbaric treatment that has been highlighted against other circuses.
Tomorrow night, Sunday 30th of July, at 6 pm to 7.30 pm, we are having a demo outside this circus. We reckon there is a serious chance that the circus are going to attack us, but we need to highlight the suffering being caused to this elephant. If anyone could come along for this demo is would be very much appreciated as it's safety in numbers.
The circus site is beside the Dart-line, along the sea front.
If you need directions phone me at 0868813631.
Thanks,
Ciaran.

Janer,
If only it was that simple. Asking the DSPCA is a waste of time. Long story but not one that I want to publish online.
So if anyone is available, please help us out........... cheers!!!

Demo was as dodgy as F*+k. Circus had hired knackers, who were wielding stanley blades. And the cops weren't worth a shit (nothing new there). Luckily no one was attacked.
Thanks to everyone who turned up to help. These pricks haven't seen the end of us.

Well done on the protest - where else are that circus heading?

ps presume you dont mean Travellers when you use the kn word?

Oh yeah....... members of the travelling community.
Not sure where they're heading next but won't be too hard to find out.

ALFred said:
Oh yeah....... members of the travelling community.
Not sure where they're heading next but won't be too hard to find out.
hehehe there goes your punk vote.

ALFred said:
Demo was as dodgy as F*+k. Circus had hired knackers, who were wielding stanley blades. And the cops weren't worth a shit (nothing new there). Luckily no one was attacked.
Thanks to everyone who turned up to help. These pricks haven't seen the end of us.
That's crazy. Lucky there was only knackers with knives, had there been niggers with guns it would have been a bloodbath.

jaysus, animal rights and racism.

couldnt be arsed explaining about racism and Travellers and the offensiveness of the word Knacker - theres plenty on here could explain racism better than me anywa but you do your cause no favours whatsoever.

Pathetic.

Cream Crackers, that better?

It's what they have always being called, the same way people might call me 4 eyes, it's not the end of the world......

You take life too seriously ;>

JANER said:
You take life too seriously ;>

I agree but isn't that a weeee bit ironic from a man who went out of his way to say my heroin picture was 'not funny.' ??????? Oh nooo all I see is hypocrisy

I think the problem here is that Ciaran is so passionate about animal rights that he seems to have forgotten about human rights. Maybe once all the animals are liberated he'll be a little more sensitive to racist terms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back