Help needed at demo (1 Viewer)

This thread seems to be going off on a lot of other tangents. Maybe we start another thread or poll to talk about travellers.

john paul de fa said:
Well the travellers must be racist aswell, because they attacked a group of asian people in a car who pulled into the circus, to buy tickets. The kicked a dent in the side of their car, and slashed one of their perspex windows. If they had of caught the driver they would have cut him up bad by the look of anger on the travellers face. The cops were afraid of the travellers and were not at all helpful. The only way to protest nowadays is to get a big crowd, like the one at the G8 summit. It turns out the circus people had paid the travellers to keep people from protesting at the entrance, but that backfired when they attacked the asian punters.

just saw your post now. thats a fucked up situation if its true. but it doesnt make it all right to be racist to travellers. some blacks are racist is it ok to call them all niggers because of it? some animal rights activists are fucked in the head! does it make it ok to tar you with the same brush? and the people on here werent responding to this situation you mentioned.just general abuse against travellers.

This is not the place for honesty Janer when will you learn ?, its a place for spouting about shite and trying to be funny when in actual fact you have no personality at all
I think a visit to the ballinasloe horse fair is in order for some of the enlightened on this thread,{bit of advice keep youre opinions on animal welfare to yourself and dont mention the ISPCA unless you know how to avoid multiple slash hooks}

Most people who talk shit about travellers rights on places like this never grew up amongst 'em.The people who hate the travellers the most that i know are the ones who grew up closest to 'em.I've never danced with a pig but i've shagged a pavee! now de-rep me fools

Fucking hell. The old "I'm not racist, but if you call me on it you're a weird PC fucker" brigade? When did you get into punk? 2 years ago?

Clearly not, because one of the respondants is 33... unless he's really slow.

So tell me about these crazy, towny killing, sheep shagging, world dominating travellers...did they all have similiar facial features? An elongated cranium? Is there a cabal of the fuckers running world governments? Do you see the face of one every time you look at a foreigner walking down the street?

I grew up with them, you cry! What, all of them? Every single traveller? That must have been a busy estate. Or was it the suburbs? !zed

Don't try and disguise your racism as anything but. Oh! I had a bad experience with a traveller! You fucking nobs. And Janer - you were called on your racism months ago, and tried to swiftly deny it. Are you changing back to the proper Janer?

I live beside a halting site in baldoyle, my family have worked on various social issues with travellers for years. The ignorance and bullshit generalisations displayed on this thread are fucking disgusting but typical of the people who are spouting them - the usual four or five reactionary gobshites who taint eirecore with their ignorant crap all the time.

Everyone who's had a bad traveller story always lives RIGHT NEXT TO THEM! We may as well stop our survey here. I mean, I lived next to A BLACK FAMILY for a couple of years. Jesus Christ, the amount of spears that would go through our living room window. And to be honest, the woman of the house did have BIG LIPS.

To ALFred: Are you like ALF RED (a combination of hard core animal rights and communist rhetoric), AL Fred (a nom de plume taken by a guy consumed by animal rights, but less picky about obvious human suffering), or ALFRED (Animal Liberation [Fuck Right-wing Educated Dickheads]), a sort of animal rights lefty anti-student group...(least effective))

Janer, suck my cock. You will never worm out of what you first posted here. No matter how much you try and reinvent yourself.

Yawn. It's always the PC police innit?! God forbid you'd ever have to think for yourself...

You fucking cock.

You, Janer, have just gained entry to the non-os-phere. It's a little known area that only top scientists are allowed to enter. You are asked to keep your discoveries to yourself. For the sake of our government...please don't post here again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back