Help needed at demo (1 Viewer)

Politapill said:
I agree but isn't that a weeee bit ironic from a man who went out of his way to say my heroin picture was 'not funny.' ??????? Oh nooo all I see is hypocrisy
But Janer likes teasing you about drugs and you know why :p
Biscuit taketh ;]

damone said:
there are plenty of ways to shut these cunts down if you use youre head ,get sneaky ,a phone call is a dangerous thing and you wont have pysco pikeys after you aswelll

This post is full of empty suggestions

MMMM DAMONE

just because its a thread about a circus doesn't mean you all have to act like fucking clowns. because racism is common doesnt make it ok your still just bigot cunts.
your all so brave why not go say this shit face to face.big men in cyberspace.
how many of you went to the protest.
and as for all your "your so pc crap" as far as im concerned its just a term used by wankers like you to try and discredit the people who pointed out your a wanker in the first place.its not about been pc its about not been a fuckin cunt.

byrneos said:
just because its a thread about a circus doesn't mean you all have to act like fucking clowns. because racism is common doesnt make it ok your still just bigot cunts.
your all so brave why not go say this shit face to face.big men in cyberspace.
how many of you went to the protest.
and as for all your "your so pc crap" as far as im concerned its just a term used by wankers like you to try and discredit the people who pointed out your a wanker in the first place.its not about been pc its about not been a fuckin cunt.

Well this is it

byrneos said:
Racist works both ways, they get refused from a pub they get claims for thousands yet I don't ever recall normal joe soaps getting anything for being refused from pubs..........

It's light hearted as I replied to Conor, people from working class areas always called them Knackers..............

:)

Well the travellers must be racist aswell, because they attacked a group of asian people in a car who pulled into the circus, to buy tickets. The kicked a dent in the side of their car, and slashed one of their perspex windows. If they had of caught the driver they would have cut him up bad by the look of anger on the travellers face. The cops were afraid of the travellers and were not at all helpful. The only way to protest nowadays is to get a big crowd, like the one at the G8 summit. It turns out the circus people had paid the travellers to keep people from protesting at the entrance, but that backfired when they attacked the asian punters.

JANER said:
Racist works both ways, they get refused from a pub they get claims for thousands yet I don't ever recall normal joe soaps getting anything for being refused from pubs..........

It's light hearted as I replied to Conor, people from working class areas always called them Knackers..............

when was the last time you heard of some one been refused for been normal."your not gettimg in your to normal"
also your use of the word implies you dont see travellers as normal.How do you see them?

[/quote]"It's light hearted as I replied to Conor, people from working class areas always called them Knackers.............."[/quote] janer

Has notthing to do with been working class.some people from lots of areas/classes call them knackers doesnt make it right.unless of course the person happens to work killing horses.(Not all working class people are clowns like you thank fuck dont try drag everyone down your level )

Look you can twist my words how much you want but other people will know what I mean.

Same with the Black thread where u called me a racist all I stand for is everyone be treated like equal and no favouritism for anyone.

Now hope we are clear on that.

/edit I was a barman for years we refused lots of people cos we didn't like the look of 'em and I am not referring to gypsies either.....although they were always refused and yopu know why?

Anytime they came in they would run amok after a session, they always did lol

JANER said:
that's because 'too drunk to be served' isn't an ethnicity.

JANER said:
Look you can twist my words how much you want but other people will know what I mean.

Same with the Black thread where u called me a racist all I stand for is everyone be treated like equal and no favouritism for anyone.

Now hope we are clear on that.
JANER said:
look you can choose not to explain your words but people know what you mean.

the reason again i questioned you about the black thread as you call it was you were making up imaginary nephews and stories just to paint immigrants in a bad light i asked you why many times you never actually said why.only after a few failed attemps at trying to explain you said it was all a joke.

So getting compo because someone was a cunt to you is favourtism.

ive been clear on what you are for along time.

JANER said:
all I stand for is everyone be treated like equal
JANER said:
does that go for
JANER said:
"jewish bastards"
JANER said:

JANER said:
So am I a racist then?

and why do u not ask me at a gig?

racist maybe.confused clown! for sure
I dont ask you what at a gig? i dont talk or associated with you anywhere cause i hate your fucking guts.plain enough for you.

JANER said:
Nooley I was a barman we refused people for various reasons/looks
like this?
wasted20051062bc.jpg

U learned to quote properly.

You said you asked me plenty of times in that black thread something or another, I prefer to debate in real life so to speak but since I am not your favourite anymore that prob rules that out.

You'll be telling me I need to watch my back next.

JANER said:
U learned to quote properly.

You said you asked me plenty of times in that black thread something or another, I prefer to debate in real life so to speak but since I am not your favourite anymore that prob rules that out.

You'll be telling me I need to watch my back next.

you need to watch your back

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back