Help needed at demo (2 Viewers)

Shut up malarky everyone who doesn't agree with the oh-so-rebellious (white employed with regular internet access) punx (with an X) is a pc wanker.

I don't promote hip hop, I put on droppin bombs several times and they're punk with an X. I promote diversity, dig?

Janer, I never thought of you as punk ever - beginning with the immigrant diatribe, around the middle with the awful sexist shit, and sort of ending with the anti-judiasm slant.

Malarky said:
Janer, I never thought of you as punk ever - beginning with the immigrant diatribe, around the middle with the awful sexist shit, and sort of ending with the anti-judiasm slant.
Oh we all have to follow the "Punk handbook"?
How silly of me.

No, there's no handbook. I just don't consider racist, sexist, homophobic reactionary idiots to be punk. That's all.

Like I said in the other thread - people who steal avatars are normally considered trolls. Fits with your personality Janer.

Thank you matey mate mate, also thanks to Weeler er I mean W for being great company at such a late hour but I really must go to bed now.
Same time tommorow night?

the shane guy on here from cork band the last call is saying travelers should eb given typhoid on blankets- dont think i have seen anything on here as out of order in a long time.

fuck this racist asshole - unbelieveably we played with his band in Cork last week at a benefit for a cork @autonomy@ space -

what next - skrewdriver at porco dio.

who else is in this animal rights alliance? whats their take on this? website? email?

bohs punks said:
the shane guy on here from cork band the last call is saying travelers should eb given typhoid on blankets- dont think i have seen anything on here as out of order in a long time.

fuck this racist asshole - unbelieveably we played with his band in Cork last week at a benefit for a cork @autonomy@ space -

what next - skrewdriver at porco dio.

who else is in this animal rights alliance? whats their take on this? website? email?

Surely he was only joking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back