Hellworld Thread (2 Viewers)

I've complete confidence that the lot of you are pretty up to speed with the ongoing massacre in Gaza and talking about the finer details of politics is a bit tasteless given the gravity of it all - just it crossed my mind this morning - sanctions on the US is probably the conversation that needs to be had at this point. Those aren't home grown organic Isreali munitions we are seeing the aftermath of.

I don't think anyone will ever have the stones to pull the trigger on that one unless they drop a nuke again/we reach the latter stages of this "Chinese Century" and the States no longer has much of the rest of the world over a political or economic barrel.

I did see one of the big EU muckity mucks say that maybe it'd be a good idea to stop sending Israel weapons, and .Biden has started talking about how things have gone "too far." I wonder if the big institutional supporters of what Israel has been doing are looking for ways to walk back the support they've been giving.

I don't think anyone will ever have the stones to pull the trigger on that one unless they drop a nuke again/we reach the latter stages of this "Chinese Century" and the States no longer has much of the rest of the world over a political or economic barrel.

I did see one of the big EU muckity mucks say that maybe it'd be a good idea to stop sending Israel weapons, and .Biden has started talking about how things have gone "too far." I wonder if the big institutional supporters of what Israel has been doing are looking for ways to walk back the support they've been giving.

I noticed varadkar was pre-paddy's day pint ritual giving Biden a diplomatic road out yesterday. Like when i'm fucking agreeing with Bertie 2.0 you know it's gone off the scale.

What a load of bollocks. Nothing to do with the fact the audience member was Jewish. Fucking sick of this.

"Currie’s show was described on the theatre website as a “unique, surrealist, dada punk-clown, non-verbal experience”. He does not speak in the hour-long show until the end and relies on mime, music and audience participation."

Jesus, that sounds shit.

"Currie’s show was described on the theatre website as a “unique, surrealist, dada punk-clown, non-verbal experience”. He does not speak in the hour-long show until the end and relies on mime, music and audience participation."

Jesus, that sounds shit.
I mean it does. But now he's going to have to battle this spurious antisemitic claim

His youtube comments are going typically well now.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

His youtube comments are going typically well now.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I think that video must be some other guy with the same name, because the news article did say it was a comedian

I mean it does. But now he's going to have to battle this spurious antisemitic claim

There's a lad on twitter I follow who is an ex-comic who says he stopped because of the bad vibes and creepiness of the Irish comedy scene and he was saying that whatever about this particular incident Currie is someone not to generally symapthise with FWIW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back