Hellworld Thread (4 Viewers)

Maybe IS are Mossad proxies?
I mean maybe? If we've learnt anything, it's assume nothing

But there's supposedly an ISIS subgroup/offshoot ISIS-K that hates Shia Iranians as apostates more than they hate the standard list of infidels/Jews/Americans etc. And 'sources' are putting them in the frame.
Iranians aren't even Arabs, so they are kind of a breed apart, to other Middle East muslims.
Certainly a lively place of the world

I mean maybe? If we've learnt anything, it's assume nothing

But there's supposedly an ISIS subgroup/offshoot ISIS-K that hates Shia Iranians as apostates more than they hate the standard list of infidels/Jews/Americans etc. And 'sources' are putting them in the frame.
Iranians aren't even Arabs, so they are kind of a breed apart, to other Middle East muslims.
Certainly a lively place of the world
Ah I was joking, but it’s not the weirdest conspiracy theory.. if Israel wanted to (further) destabilise Iraq/syria 10 years ago.

Ah I was joking, but it’s not the weirdest conspiracy theory.. if Israel wanted to (further) destabilise Iraq/syria 10 years ago.
Ah right
Not beyond the realms of fantasy to think that Mossad or the CIA might have found out about this and let it happen
Or nudged it along or whatever

The isis attack on the Iranian parliament a few years ago was carried out by an Iranian Kurdish isis cell. Isis, and sunni fundamentalists generally, definitely have their own issues with shias and Iran played a big part in defeating isis in Iraq. The Iranians were apparently on the brink of invading Afghanistan in the late 1990s following a lot of anti-Shia violence there including the killing of an Iranian diplomat.

That american lad i follow was talking a while back about how by being journalists the journalists have smartphones, and the second they turn them on the IDF can track where to send the murder. Hellworld in the modern era.

With apologies to @Deadmanposting but this is apt hellworld thread fodder

While obviously a lot of the below is rooted in the moral and intellectual morass of the tories and their voter base, there’s a lot of the below that probably mirrors things happening elsewhere. ( something deeply depressing about the fact that some people consider a lower speed limit in residential areas an assault on their basic human rights for example)

With apologies to @Deadmanposting but this is apt hellworld thread fodder

While obviously a lot of the below is rooted in the moral and intellectual morass of the tories and their voter base, there’s a lot of the below that probably mirrors things happening elsewhere. ( something deeply depressing about the fact that some people consider a lower speed limit in residential areas an assault on their basic human rights for example)

they deserve every misery that's heaped on them by the tory government imo. brain rotted cunts

The LTN's that were put in around lockdown near my old gaff were great. Though that was a fairly middle class area adjacent to a busy road. Them lot on that side of the street had a lot dogs and kids, and they seemed to like it. Occasionally a ranting poster complaining about LTN's would appear, but they were all pulled down. Basically the people who actually lived in that area liked them, so get over it motorists.

People who complain about them only drive to big boring shop and boring work anyway.

Aaaand another thing, being a big old country boy who's been a city dweller a long time, the idea that stuff is nearby is still amazing to me. You'd be a right boring prick to want anything else.

I'm sure it was explained in the article, sorry.

It's funny actually. When I first saw them it reminded me of going up to Dublin and hanging with the cousins mates on a wall built across a road in Kilbarrack (?). That was put up to deter joyriders.
Any these things are just like that, but to deter regular motorists, and they usually have flowers planted in them, rather than rubbish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back