Hellworld Thread (2 Viewers)

thats what I was thinking...tbh.

but to some extent, propaganda aside, there's a bit of this that's like the argument that some of the killings/atrocities etc were done by a mob of chancers who followed hamas across the border, or that they didn't behead babies etc. It doesn't mitigate the fact that Hamas went in to kill & kidnap civilians in the first instance.

It's like the hamas using human shields conversation - probably an element of truth, but it wouldn't be an issue if the Israelis werent intent on turning Gaza into a ruin in the first place.

I reckon that right now hamas has a strange PR problem resulting from being more successful than they thought they would be — the chancers that came in their wake *did* do plenty of raping and pillaging and killing, but hamas can’t really turn around and say it was all the fault of gaza civilians. this is not to deny that hamas *also* did plenty of horrific things — but I reckon the hamas lads were a well-trained bunch with strategic intentions

p.s. I’m not trying to excuse horrific acts here, I’m trying to understand what explanation fits the available facts

Supermacs ain't great, but pissable sure
Likewise the toilets outside Stephen's Green - the ones inside are free these days afaik and a bit better
Jervis toilets are the best
Ilac toilets are usable but not a patch on Jervis
Connolly Station toilets are usually grand
Heuston Station toilets usable but not a patch on Connolly
Doyles on Fleet Street was usually grand (downstairs)
Different spots in Trinity - buttery/dining hall toilets at the back ok, arts block toilets ok, Hamilton building usually good, and there's actually good toilets right at the main entrance to Trinity on the right hand side if they are open.
Often get off bus coming into Dublin just use toilets at Heuston (they are new opened in pandemic era).
Really ace, spacious lavs.
Loos in Supermacs O'Connell Street are tiny. One cubicle and two urinals maybe...

Let's get back on track -
Fuck the IDF etc....

We can do better than Supermacs O'Connell Street jacks lads. Ghastly altogether.

Marks and Spencers Grafton Street have some hidden away on the first or second floor. Been a while since I was there.

It’s great to see a community come together and tell each other how to go to the toilet or get a drink of water when they’re out of the house. Next week, thumped will begin a series of articles exploring topics such as:
- Dressing yourself
- Paying for things
- Breathing

Like and subscribe!

It’s great to see a community come together and tell each other how to go to the toilet or get a drink of water when they’re out of the house.

It morphed into something else but the actual precursor to all that if anyone remembers was a video about plastic not being recycleable and everything after was an extrapolation ways to drink water that dont involve carrying it even if you need it to live.

Typical Dublin Hellworld.

I don't think the plastic bottle wants over needs hyperconsumption is limited to one city, town or locality in the western world tbh. Actually the locale/community in bottled water might be more like people with televisions and full time broadband connections as advert campaigns normalise these kinda things.

I don't think the plastic bottle wants over needs hyperconsumption is limited to one city, town or locality in the western world tbh. Actually the locale/community in bottled water might be more like people with televisions and full time broadband connections as advert campaigns normalise these kinda things.
I was talking about toilets again

It morphed into something else but the actual precursor to all that if anyone remembers was a video about plastic not being recycleable and everything after was an extrapolation ways to drink water that dont involve carrying it even if you need it to live.
Does it count as recycling if you use your empty plastic bottle as a urinal?

I feel for Jews speaking up against Israel. They're getting a rough ride on all sides

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I knew this was going to be a shout fest.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Not sure which of them I dislike more...... No wait, it's the Muslim.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back