Hellworld Thread (1 Viewer)

The LTN's that were put in around lockdown near my old gaff were great. Though that was a fairly middle class area adjacent to a busy road. Them lot on that side of the street had a lot dogs and kids, and they seemed to like it. Occasionally a ranting poster complaining about LTN's would appear, but they were all pulled down. Basically the people who actually lived in that area liked them, so get over it motorists.

People who complain about them only drive to big boring shop and boring work anyway.

Aaaand another thing, being a big old country boy who's been a city dweller a long time, the idea that stuff is nearby is still amazing to me. You'd be a right boring prick to want anything else.
Same here. Big uproar about removing them in my place.

Not a lot in here that’s ‘new’ per se, but a good presentation of the concept.

I had a very nice chat this week with a finance professor/think tank head about how humans urgently need to redefine the concept value - both in the corporate sense where the focus is on increasing value, and in the sense of societal values. Which isn’t a million miles away from some of what’s in this.
(One of the nice things about my job is I often find myself working with people who are far far far smarter than I am, and in various ways are trying to affect positive change - however successful or not this may ultimately be)

Oracle had a founder, that's mad. It feels like the civil service of the tech world. I can't really explain what I mean.

See the headline here. Notice the wording "Two Palestinians kill woman....". They'd never word it the other way round. Cunts
View attachment 18060

A bit of obfuscation there too - the header mildly suggests that the houti business and the palestinian thing are all the one action - the houti's have been trying really hard not to kill anyone.

Large-641675TPVO31569_F.jpg

Not sure what to make of this at all.

My first reaction was "Well let's just put American society on trial". But there's more detail to it than that.

I'd be interested to know what Thumped parents think about it all.

I've complete confidence that the lot of you are pretty up to speed with the ongoing massacre in Gaza and talking about the finer details of politics is a bit tasteless given the gravity of it all - just it crossed my mind this morning - sanctions on the US is probably the conversation that needs to be had at this point. Those aren't home grown organic Isreali munitions we are seeing the aftermath of.

This is where Russia or China would be useful, if they weren't busy being pricks elsewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back