Has anyone ever gotten rid of a wasps nest? (3 Viewers)

How big is it? If it's huge, I'd be very very careful. I once bought a can of that stuff only to come home and find my brother had been up and just knocked it down and stood on it. It was a baby nest though. About a few days old.

Those big fuckers are dangerous. Wear leather.

Myself and my brother did this in the shed out the back of my gaff once.

We got that spray stuff you can get. It's pretty powerful. You just go in and lash the stuff straight at the nest for a few seconds. You then run like fuck back into the house. The brother wore his motorcycle helmet/gear. There was no problem but he said he did it before and the wasps went bananas. Smashing themsleves against the windows of the house etc ...

Be careful ....

5139.jpg

Fuuuuuuuuck

There was one in the garden last year. On the ground, so we set fire to it and the nest was thrown away...

Seems like a few survived and have taken up residence in a hollow in the wall at head height, so thats a bit of a problem. Noticed it last night when the lads were coming home for the night. Reeeeal creepy. I cant see it being easy seeing as they are inside the fricken wall.

The kid in me was real tempted to do mad shit last night and run away...
I was a little tipsy when I began inserting a broom handle into the hole, but more lads came home for the night and wer'nt happy... So I stopped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back