Has anyone ever busked in France? (1 Viewer)

Oh jesus. I had managed to block out the buskers of Galway. Fuckin crusties banging sticks together. Fuck them.

myself and a friend busked really badly in france every friday and saturday afternoon for a few months in 1998. god it was awful music. the money at the time seemed ok - like £30 for a few hours, so shite enough i suppose. you might do better if you can play. also gangs of degenerate looking crusties with their packs of dogs would offer scraps of bread, sips of their wine and tips on where to get free food and where there was good caves to sleep in near the citadel. we also got a free drink in pubs and an offer to entertain the drinkers on paddys night which we declined. this was in besançon which is nowhere near the road to spain.

Can crusties not just pay for something? Like a hostel or a decent sandwich.

Well it ain't for crusites. Just a band i am traveling with that has gigs in Spain, but i couldn't get them any gigs in France for some reason, so we're in France for 4 days with no gigs.

Well it ain't for crusites. Just a band i am traveling with that has gigs in Spain, but i couldn't get them any gigs in France for some reason, so we're in France for 4 days with no gigs.

that's cuz France is shite for gigs

I got kicked out of everywhere I busked, les gendarmes didn't appreciate my tunes, shoulda played some chansones francais, oaui!

Thanks dudes. Cans by the Seine sounds pretty good about now. We'll do the ''...this was filmed here, and this is where Henry Miller did this, and Serge Gainsberg did that...." with cans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back