Harley Benton! (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 195
  • Views 12K
  • Watchers 4
Zoom in on that shit..it is magnificent. I am severely tempted.

I only went on there looking for a case for my Gordon Smith and a beta 58a knock off

I was only looking at the TV Yellow DC-Junior one the other day. So close to the Gibson version and a fraction of the price

Zoom in on that shit..it is magnificent. I am severely tempted.

I only went on there looking for a case for my Gordon Smith and a beta 58a knock off

Be careful what case you get. That gordon smith has a very slim body and the mellower headstock angle means that one typically for a les paul will at least need some extra padding

Currently on thomann wishlist
HB Les Paul
HB Tele
HB SC Junior
HB DC Junior

I might delete the Tele, it has fake wood finish on the headstock, I hate that.
Thought I might be able to pull the trigger on one of these this week but the fuppin' ESB bill came out on pay day.

So I got one of these and it arrived this morning. I had about 10 minutes on it before leaving for work. A faded blue double cut Junior. It's pretty much a toy. When I get home I'll plug it in and adjust it a bit but I don't have high hopes.

So I got one of these and it arrived this morning. I had about 10 minutes on it before leaving for work. A faded blue double cut Junior. It's pretty much a toy. When I get home I'll plug it in and adjust it a bit but I don't have high hopes.
Oh wow. fair play to ya taking one for the team Anto!

Can't wait to hear the full review

Ok, got home and had a good go on this as well as spending around 2hrs adjusting it. It's garbage. I'm sending it back.

What are your thomann 30day guarantee stories like?

Thumped, you're welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back