Hardest game ever (1 Viewer)

Predator on the Amstrad..
game starts, arnie starts running across the screen getting chased by a triangle.. no indication as to what you're supposed to do.. apart from avoid the triangle which was way faster than arnie.. lasted about 15 seconds once

any of the psuedo-wanking games like Daley Thompson.. i was shit at them.. especially Red Heat.. after the first level arnie has to crush a sizzling rock from a sauna with his bare hands.. the shoot-em up part was fucking impossible too
come to think of it any fucking Arnie game.. The Running Man.. i think i died during the fucking loading screen

nofriendo said:
No way in hell could i finish that game on legendary fuck no! finished it on the setting before legendary though but there is such a huge ramp up to legendary it takes the piss only halo autistic people can finish it!

I must be Halo autistic then. Sure it takes fuckin days, but it's possible, just about!

Flashback was very hard too, I finished it but I used a walkthru for the really hard bits, I now have this game on PSP and damn it's as hard now as it was then (cue over 18's joke)

hanley said:
terminator2 on the c64.
took about 40 mins to load, first guy killed me every time and had to wait another 40 mins to try again.
i had the same problem with robocop for the spectrum except i was able to make it to the 3rd level were the fuckers on the motor bikes killed me every time

Ray Fuckface said:
i had the same problem with robocop for the spectrum except i was able to make it to the 3rd level were the fuckers on the motor bikes killed me every time
Man, Robocop on the Speccy. I loved that game (you'd never guess I was a Robocop fan)!!! The title screen music was gorgeous! Ariston (the domestic appliance people) stole said tune for use in a TV advert and then got sued in the bum.

Green Beret on the C64. Or on Mame.
Them dogs at the end of level 2 almost always got me.

Ah, I sorted out Terminator on the megadrive, it was Ghouls and Ghosts that got me. Infinite lives, never finished it. Then there was Conan on the Apple IIe, and Super Thunder Blade.

We had a panaphonics tv to play all the shit games on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back