ham sandwich....... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I signed up to their mailing list.

All I can say is... Spam Sandwich.

golden_honey_spam.jpg

i dont think gettin a bit messy at a gig in tower would have much of an effect on anything. i was there, and it was pretty funny. a lot more entertaining than the crapy ireland match.

i doubt anoyone that didn't know them and saw them would be bothered to buy or listen to them in the future though.

there wasn't too many people at it anyway i suppose.
But in fairness tower records have been very good towards ham sandwich they put their singles above most bands and leave it there for a good few months usually. if someone is willing to do that for me, i wouldn't play a shit gig for them

there wasn't too many people at it anyway i suppose.
But in fairness tower records have been very good towards ham sandwich they put their singles above most bands and leave it there for a good few months usually. if someone is willing to do that for me, i wouldn't play a shit gig for them

They weren't shit. There was a bit of ropey between song banter between Podge and the crowd alright. People there seemed to be enjoying the gig. Not one of the staff however, who seems to have been affronted by the band to the point where he wanted to quit his job [see earlier posts in this thread]

Hmmmm

Interesting comment. I expect you made your feelings known on Saturday then? Or is it only behind the relative anonymity of messageboards that such things get said anymore?

The rude haircuts make me laugh though, especially considering some of the more outre creations sported on the heads of Tower Records staff over the years!!

Everyone reserves the right to an opinion and this is mine. You can't dispute that some of them were'nt rude, cause they were. I never said Tower haircuts were supreme either, so relax. If you like Ham Sandwich GOOD FOR YOU. I never said the band we're a pack of horrible cunts or anything, so don't make things personal.

Everyone reserves the right to an opinion and this is mine. You can't dispute that some of them were'nt rude, cause they were. I never said Tower haircuts were supreme either, so relax. If you like Ham Sandwich GOOD FOR YOU. I never said the band we're a pack of horrible cunts or anything, so don't make things personal.

I "can't dispute that some of them weren't rude?" You mean "were rude" yeah? No, I don't know whether they were rude to you or not.

Sorry if it seemed if I was personalising things but I wasn't. I don't know who you are or 'owt and haven't personalised things at all. As for "I never said the band we're a pack of horrible cunts" We know you didn't, and I can never understand why people keep making ridiculously reflexive statements on messageboards? Always messes with the flow of things.

I see your good at correcting grammar and spelling etc. can i send you some stuff to proof read for me?

i think everyone's a cunt, apart from Darcy from Ham Sandwich.

I can never angry at him

I write all the Ham Sandwich songs but i don't perform in the band

just like that guy in The Hives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back