ham sandwich....... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never heard of this band apart from the plethora of threads on this board about them.

When I was in college we had to set up pretend companies for some project and one group called themselves Hang Sandwich Ltd.. We slagged the hole of them as they wer culchies.

They played in Tower the other day. Showed up two hours late, didn't say a word to the staff, and then continued to make noise for about half an hour while a bunch of rude haircuts invaded the shop. Never have i wanted to quit more.

They played in Tower the other day. Showed up two hours late, didn't say a word to the staff, and then continued to make noise for about half an hour while a bunch of rude haircuts invaded the shop. Never have i wanted to quit more.

Interesting comment. I expect you made your feelings known on Saturday then? Or is it only behind the relative anonymity of messageboards that such things get said anymore?

The rude haircuts make me laugh though, especially considering some of the more outre creations sported on the heads of Tower Records staff over the years!!

Interesting comment. I expect you made your feelings known on Saturday then? Or is it only behind the relative anonymity of messageboards that such things get said anymore?

The rude haircuts make me laugh though, especially considering some of the more outre creations sported on the heads of Tower Records staff over the years!!

Are you in Ham Sandwich?

heard it was a big mess in tower, which i got a bit of a laugh out of.
Wasn't there myself.
Its things like this that doesn't help a band like ham sandwich, but its there own fault for getting pissed the night before.

heard it was a big mess in tower, which i got a bit of a laugh out of.
Wasn't there myself.
Its things like this that doesn't help a band like ham sandwich, but its there own fault for getting pissed the night before.

i dont think gettin a bit messy at a gig in tower would have much of an effect on anything. i was there, and it was pretty funny. a lot more entertaining than the crapy ireland match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back