ham sandwich....... (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this talk of kosher,sandwiches, eating yourself and gay has left me gurning for a greasy meat roll.

I wish i lived above bobo's.

From Hand Sambidjes' blog (curious!):

I think a whole lot of people don't get Pat, instead of kind of trying to be cool for the kids, he actualy was cool, I got talking to him and he noticed a signature I have on my bass, he asked who's it was, "Andy Rourke, from the Smiths" I said, amazingly I had this long converstaion with the P-K-Meister about The Smiths, and you're not going to believe this, he started talking about Johnny Marr playing with Modest Mouse and then started to say that "Wincing The Night Away" by The Shins is his fave album at the moment!!!!

I think a whole lot of people don't get Pat, instead of kind of trying to be cool for the kids, he actualy was cool, I got talking to him and he noticed a signature I have on my bass, he asked who's it was, "Andy Rourke, from the Smiths" I said, amazingly I had this long converstaion with the P-K-Meister about The Smiths, and you're not going to believe this, he started talking about Johnny Marr playing with Modest Mouse and then started to say that "Wincing The Night Away" by The Shins is his fave album at the moment!!!!

I must say i too found this quite supect at first, but apparently its totally true. That plank is up to speed, or he was just reading the autoque that he brings everywhere!

Pat knows his tunes. He was more into house and techno back in the day. Used to see him in The Kitchen chewing the jaws off himself.

So the music one listens to defines whether one is cool or not?

Hmmmm...

303px-Kenny.svg.png

Ham Sandwich?Ha! Shit Sandwich more like it!! Guffaw!!!!
I'll leave now

Old news that one. Yeah, as for the music you listen to defining how cool you are, I never really felt that until I felt some of the icy winds of coolness that blow around this messageboard. I came in a naive hedgehog, addicted to Snow Patrol. Now I'll emerge from my hibernation as one smoking cool hog that's smoked all the 'hedge', with some awkward math rock bollox like shellac on my ipod.

'sup dude

Old news that one. Yeah, as for the music you listen to defining how cool you are, I never really felt that until I felt some of the icy winds of coolness that blow around this messageboard. I came in a naive hedgehog, addicted to Snow Patrol. Now I'll emerge from my hibernation as one smoking cool hog that's smoked all the 'hedge', with some awkward math rock bollox like shellac on my ipod.

'sup dude

Congratulations.:)

I dont know why but theres something particularly special about people throwing wobblers on the late late. They stay with you.
Pop will eat itself,
Therapy,
That drunk bloke....cherished memories.

Does anyone remember Pop Will Eat Itself on the late late about 12 years ago? I remember Gay looking at them in disbelief and saying something like
"....well, that was Pop Will Eat Itself. You can see them tomorrow night in the SFX - if you really want to...." and Im pretty sure they shouted "Fuck Off" from side stage. Classic stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back