Ham Sandwich pregnancy story on TLC (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ham Sandwich do Lionel Ritchie

That video and the WhyDon'tYouGoLiveThere blog have made this boring day go a bit faster.
The 'Murder She Wrote in Inverness' boyfriend in the recreation is the show-stealer.

We're all going to have to step up our games to get the stories of our lives filmed for When Irish Birds Get Fertilized 6, or similar.

For anyone else who wants to make a film about this band there are some cool affordable props on ebay

a8d3_1.JPG

jesus did I need to hear someone talking about their periods on a Friday evening? It's like unsolved mysteries stylee.

I absolutely LOVE the fact the boyfriend is from Scotchland. And the actress's wig and dress sense are priceless. No expense spared, wha? The line: 'she was 112lbs and REALLY SLIM' being repeated one billion times during it got annoying though.

oh my word. nice Far and Away accents.

total

6487.jpg

styles..

That programme gave me the creeps.

I don't really understand it..Is it meant to be an abstinence-promoting-condoms-don't-work scare tactic or what?very very weird..

I absolutely LOVE the fact the boyfriend is from Scotchland. And the actress's wig and dress sense are priceless. No expense spared, wha? The line: 'she was 112lbs and REALLY SLIM' being repeated one billion times during it got annoying though.

Nah, dude.. "She was a SMALL 119lbs@.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back