Ham Sandwich pregnancy story on TLC (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh look. another thumped witchhunt a brewin'

witch-hunt11.jpg

I found €200 lying on the ground a few months ago.

So if I max my credit card, get another one and do the same then get a loan and stop paying it whilst refusing to pay my phone bills then get an overdraft and ignore that as well, I can wait till I get threatening letters then rob enough to cover two thirds of what I owe and the court will be cool giving me a suspended sentance????

Nice one.

i was in a bar on easter sunday. my mate ordered two pints and paid with a 20. the bar man folded the note into his palm and gave back the change without depositing the 20 in the till. he then disappeared round the back of the bar and came back about 20 seconds later. it was so blatant we were dumbfounded. when i used to work at ******* in ******* donkeys years ago loads of this shit went on

So if I max my credit card, get another one and do the same then get a loan and stop paying it whilst refusing to pay my phone bills then get an overdraft and ignore that as well, I can wait till I get threatening letters then rob enough to cover two thirds of what I owe and the court will be cool giving me a suspended sentance????

Nice one.

If you have no previous record, show remorse and and attempt restitution.
And get good representation to make these points.
Yes.

I have loads of debts...I've also been quite stressed recently. Reckon I'd get away with a suspended sentence if I robbed a bank? !ninjaaaa

No because you'd have likely required a weapon to rob the bank and caused trauma to customers and bank staff alike. Without defending what she did she's a non-violent offender that isn't really what you might consider to be in a high risk category to reoffend. Suspended sentance was always the most likely result in this case, especially if her defence team did a good job in front of the judge.

No because you'd have likely required a weapon to rob the bank and caused trauma to customers and bank staff alike. Without defending what she did she's a non-violent offender that isn't really what you might consider to be in a high risk category to reoffend. Suspended sentance was always the most likely result in this case, especially if her defence team did a good job in front of the judge.

Oh well, back to the drawing board...maybe I'll see if the Brians will nationalise my debts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back