How do I add thumped.com as a PWA on my portable telephone device? (1 Viewer)

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
Can you tell me how I can get the full iOS PWA experience & push notification support on my iOS or Android device?

Because that sounds awesome.

Solution
Why I'm so glad you asked. Now that iOS 16.4 has finally introduced push notifications for iOS devices, you can install thumped as a PWA (progressive web app) on your mobile device of choice simply by utilising the Add to Home Screen feature in your browser.

First you click this bad boy:

1684264336375.jpeg

And then you click this lad right here:

1684264295378.jpeg

And that’s about it.

The thumped PWA has enhanced gesture based UI controls, including pull down to refresh and a floating back button. Fancy.

Once installed, you'll be prompted to enable push notifications - and you totally should.
Why I'm so glad you asked. Now that iOS 16.4 has finally introduced push notifications for iOS devices, you can install thumped as a PWA (progressive web app) on your mobile device of choice simply by utilising the Add to Home Screen feature in your browser.

First you click this bad boy:

1684264336375.jpeg

And then you click this lad right here:

1684264295378.jpeg

And that’s about it.

The thumped PWA has enhanced gesture based UI controls, including pull down to refresh and a floating back button. Fancy.

Once installed, you'll be prompted to enable push notifications - and you totally should.

Solution

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back