Ham Sandwich pregnancy story on TLC (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard the whole BT2 thing is a marketing ploy to give Ham Sandwich some street credibility.

It works for gangster rap!

Judge declares theft from big business "not kosher" in Ham Sandwich Trial

Damn this thread is funny! Oh God, nickin shit was all the rage when I was a kid. We'd shove the funsize Mars bars up the jumper then leggit to the beach and set dunes on fire. Happy days

What's the story with Ernesto nicking shit? Link?

And Bunny. Not only stealing, but contributing to coastal erosion to boot. For shame.

Thumped is for crims, hoods and vandals these days, soon there'll be no pricks left.

break out the ann and barry books. stealing is bad, mmkay. unless you've manipulated the law to authorise you to steal what you like, mmkay.
stealing is bad mmmkay because it perturbs profits mmmkay but all that other shit we're doing,with the bombs and dead children and all that, that's just admin shit, mmmk?
i can't believe there exist adults who still believe in the morality they learned from cartoon animals in playschool. except the septics, that's not really a surprise.

but what about all moy invested shares and capital, surely speaking through your awrse luv?

aww just get the fockk awf it nooly, your type will never understand anyway roish. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back