guys: anthology of boners (2 Viewers)

Ex-User (250)

Since 2000
work boner: i got a boner 5 minutes ago from the contents of a mail my lady sent me. totally awesome. i couldn't stand up for fear of whacking myself off the desk and getting snared. totally exciting though. the idea of getting caught totally flipped me out for a while.

hangover boner: that boner you get when you've got a hangover that simply won't go away unless it's dealt with. dealing with it can ease the hangover.

normal boner: hot person messing with your tackle, it's bound to happen.

gig boner: this is a phenomenon i'm determined to get to the bottom of and document in some fashion. you basically get so into what you're doing on stage that it excites you. i've asked a few people about it but feedback has been inconsistent at best.

care to share your boners with me? i'll totally up for compiling all contributions and releasing it as some kind of free-sheet.

aoifed said:
Lady- boner. When you're somewhere and you're glad you don't have a mickey coz if you did, you'd prolly have a boner.
great stuff. keep it coming.

aoifed said:
Lady- boner. When you're somewhere and you're glad you don't have a mickey coz if you did, you'd prolly have a boner.

the benefits of a lady boner!
thats why we have legs, so we dont have a snail trail

the piss horn: possibly the most painful of all boners, usually occurrs on long bus journeys, after drinking, and then falling asleep. Totally unaraousing, coupled with the violent need to piss, which is a physical impossability at full mast.

Bus Boners - trapped on a bus, there'll be no relief there.
Exam Boners - not since secondary school, the clocks tickin away an you can't even think about the test.
Bicycle Boner - rare, either really nice or really sore, can't remember.

Ex boners when you're still sharing the bed but there's no chance of a ride
Math boners i was very frustrated in secondary school
Intercity boners longer and harder than regular, dublin bus boners

this is fucking brilliant. i'm going to do a real good job with compiling these, i'll get it printed up on an old printing press and everything, make it look like it's all la-de-da and then when people read it, they'll go "oh, this looks important..." and then when they read it, they'll realise it is! and girls will finally appreciate the hardship (hi-5) that boys goes through and there'll be blowjobs for everyone! yay! i'm so happy now, this is going to rule! :) :) :)

class boner: not as class as you'd like, more of a boner in class - there'll be no moving until its gone - time to think of data and his incessant warblings on humanity - there..gone. phew.

girlfriend's parent's house boner: when baggy jeans are your only man. "no, dont have an erection - its my baggy jeans!"

doctor boner: Im certain this'd be unfun. Its not happened to me, but I reckon with the right doctor anything could happen.

furious boner: when youre having a heated argument and the next thing is, someone else has something to say.

internet boner: when you have a boner and youre online, and you feel a curious wonder if someone youre talking to could possibly know.
webcam - optional.

boner boner: when you get a boner from imagining having a boner.

avernus said:
furious boner: when youre having a heated argument and the next thing is, someone else has something to say.

:D oh my god, this is possibly the funniest thing i've ever read. ever. :D :D :D

avernus said:

this one is definitly the best

aoifed said:
I have given out too much rep today, but that's super funny.

edit: hi 5 woo hoo Hag
damn it, i was going to rep you for finding that funny but my boner won't let me. oops!

Toners Boners When you're in the pub Toners, and you get a boner
Skull'n'Boners When you get turned on by the eye socket of a skull
Marrow Boners This is an agricultural boner

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back