Guna Nua ? (2 Viewers)

well I have bought from ebay before and everything has fit.
I have a few dresses from this era so I am pretty sure the shape suits
If its two big or slightly too small I can alter it
Also if I collect vintage clothes so this is the same as a music head buying a rare guitar from ebay.

It looks like the dress Princees Fiona wears in Shrek to me but then again I'm wearing jeans, a denim jacket over a denim shirt with denim shoes on so what do I know :confused:

I have a big chest and a smallish waist, but no boobies. So I just look ridicuous in a lot of clothes. But yeah, it's a bummer. I have small boobs AND a flabby belly, a body like a chubby boy.

Can you up the bid to 150 and then have someone check in a few hours? Then, if you need to find a computer and re-up your bid, then you can give it a try.

Also, how frequently does the other person seem to be bidding? Like, are they bidding every hour? Or is it just every few hours? Because if they're going hell-for-leather, you might just cause yourself undue agony.

@ whathappen? that dress is amaaaazing fingers crossed for you.

Jane when's that fair,- what dates?, I'm quivering at the very thoughts of it.

Do I ever

Gorgeous dark yellow/gold Prada 5 inch . still in their dust bags.

we so need photos of these!i cant wait until im earning proper money and can afford all the lovliness ive been jonesing on the internet..fingers crossed for ya with the dress!!its only fabilis..

Thinking about buying this in ebay. It will be about $100 inclusive of shipping

GreenVelveteen2.jpg

ALL MINE FOLKS
€129.66 including shipping

@ whathappen? that dress is amaaaazing fingers crossed for you.

Jane when's that fair,- what dates?, I'm quivering at the very thoughts of it.

http://www.belfastvintage.com/

Yum.

We're going to be in Belfast that weekend anyway, which is well handy.

And whathappen, that's AMAZING. Including shipping, that's not a bad deal. Wouldn't find a dress like that for that price anywhere in Ireland.

Whathappen, that green dress BROKE MY WILL! There was a black, one-shoulder 1940s gown in town and I *do* have things to wear it to, but it was way more expensive than probably anything I've ever bought in my life. And it fit absolutely perfectly, like someone took my measurements, went in a time machine back to the 1940s and made the dress and then put it in a shop.

So today I went and put a deposit on it. It's fucking stunning. And I'm still going to the fashion fair. I'm so fucked.

IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT WITH THAT GREEN DRESS. DAMN YOU, WHATHAPPEN!

(I'll put pictures on my flickr when I get it, though....)

oh i love that feeling when you find the worlds most perfect dress..this week has been a good week clothes wise for the ladies of thumped!

and we still need pictures of those prada heels..

oh i love that feeling when you find the worlds most perfect dress..this week has been a good week clothes wise for the ladies of thumped!

and we still need pictures of those prada heels..

I'm completely lost. I'm wearing a €75 suit from M&S minus jacket plus €15 hoodie.

I think I got my shoes from Pay Less Shoes in New Orleans 5 years ago for about €20.

It has indeed. I'm terrible at buying shoes, though. I only have two pairs of formal ones, and the only reason I bought the second pair is because the black sandals with the diamante thingy aren't going to last forever.

Can't wait to post pictures of the dress, though. It's like....it's just....I usually look at myself in the mirror and feel pretty disappointed and lumpy and all that, but this just makes me feel absolutely amazing. Just wait! Wait till you see!

I'm gonna die of overload at the thing in Belfast, though.

Post the shoes, now, young whathappen. Just post the shoes and there won't be any trouble.

I'm completely lost. I'm wearing a €75 suit from M&S minus jacket plus €15 hoodie.

I think I got my shoes from Pay Less Shoes in New Orleans 5 years ago for about €20.

nothing wrong with that..in the 4 years ive known my other half i can probably count on one hand the clothes he's bought..i however have a clothes addiction..

Can't wait to post pictures of the dress, though. It's like....it's just....I usually look at myself in the mirror and feel pretty disappointed and lumpy and all that, but this just makes me feel absolutely amazing. Just wait! Wait till you see!

oh im so jealous of you!although i recently bought a skirt that makes me feel great so i cant be too grumpy!!!when are ya gonna pick up the dress?

nothing wrong with that..in the 4 years ive known my other half i can probably count on one hand the clothes he's bought..i however have a clothes addiction..

I do, too. And I admire people who don't have a clothes addiction -- their lives are somewhat easier. I also can't be arsed to give a crap how anyone else is dressed. There was an item on the radio last week where these wans were whingeing about being single, and then going on and on about how Irish men don't have any style, blah blah blah. Anyone that superficial doesn't deserve to have a nice boyfriend.

oh im so jealous of you!although i recently bought a skirt that makes me feel great so i cant be too grumpy!!!when are ya gonna pick up the dress?

When I can afford it! It's the most stunning piece of clothing I've ever put on. I tried it on about a month ago but I can't stop thinking about it, which means I need to own it. It's expensive for me (around a hundred squids is usually my limit for a single piece of clothing,with a few exceptions), but it's still not so bad. And to own a dress like this new, it'd cost thousands, which it doesn't.

I CAN'T WAIT.

:):):):):):):):):):):)

IT'S HERE HURRAAAAYYY.

it fits almost perfect have to take in the bust darts just a little. God some antique gold tulle to make an underskirt woohhooooo

ooooo
and somebody donated 10 vintage dress patterns to work today . €5.00 the lot :):):):):):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back