GTA San Andreas (1 Viewer)

Hector Grey said:
me back tomorrow. i'll be vegging on the couch by the time you get home..unless i'm stuck in traffic from the airport which of course i will be in which case i'll see you next week sometime.
Deadly I hope you brought some food, haven't eaten since you've been
gone, am wasting away as we speak.

Just a few chocolates and some strange liqueurs would do though

sarah said:
Deadly I hope you brought some food, haven't eaten since you've been
gone, am wasting away as we speak.

Just a few chocolates and some strange liqueurs would do though
buy some blaydin bread or something. come on. don't have me sitting there going, "in america, i'd be eating food right now".

so hungry.

how's dream team going? you can't get it over here, suprisingly.

Hector Grey said:
buy some blaydin bread or something. come on. don't have me sitting there going, "in america, i'd be eating food right now".

so hungry.

how's dream team going? you can't get it over here, suprisingly.
I haven't even seen two seconds of it thanks be to God!
Only the Ad alerting me as to what time to avoid that station.

sarah said:
I haven't even seen two seconds of it thanks be to God!
Only the Ad alerting me as to what time to avoid that station.
you understand nothing of my life, clearly.

i'm off to an lar to spend what remains of my money. what do you want from me? what? what?

Hector Grey said:
you understand nothing of my life, clearly.

i'm off to an lar to spend what remains of my money. what do you want from me? what? what?
Chocolates (not hersheys I have tastier snot meself)
and postcards of the deadly kind, and develop your photos quicksmart so
I get to see!

Oh and maybe those glow worms that stick to peoples heads.

sarah said:
Chocolates (not hersheys I have tastier snot meself)
and postcards of the deadly kind, and develop your photos quicksmart so
I get to see!

Oh and maybe those glow worms that stick to peoples heads.
i took bugger all pictures cos i forgot my camera. and anyway, so what. there's fuck all to see over here, i swear to you.

i'll find some chocolates. there's this shop that has 1.75 litres of Stolichnaya for 12.99 Yankdollars. not fucking bad. i may get me one of them afore i part.

can't wait to get home. i miss the rain and the cold and the awfulness. how's the children?

Hector Grey said:
i took bugger all pictures cos i forgot my camera. and anyway, so what. there's fuck all to see over here, i swear to you.

i'll find some chocolates. there's this shop that has 1.75 litres of Stolichnaya for 12.99 Yankdollars. not fucking bad. i may get me one of them afore i part.

can't wait to get home. i miss the rain and the cold and the awfulness. how's the children?
They've been very well behaved, I only had to send Fin to his room
once, and Rufus makes a very fetching rug in the loo.

Stoli buy that and some Kalua (sp?) if it's also so cheap
haven't had some lovely comforting white russians in way too long.

sarah said:
They've been very well behaved, I only had to send Fin to his room
once, and Rufus makes a very fetching rug in the loo.

Stoli buy that and some Kalua (sp?) if it's also so cheap
haven't had some lovely comforting white russians in way too long.
yeah, listen, leachy, why don't you buy the fucking kalua. what am i? your sugardaddy.

sarah said:
What the fuck!?!?

why the hell am I still living with you if your not???
i'll have you back on the game before you can say "wait for the stitches to heal"

Hector Grey said:
i'll have you back on the game before you can say "wait for the stitches to heal"
Right about now I feel totally vindicated for using
your pillow case as and ass-wipe!

sarah said:
Right about now I feel totally vindicated for using
your pillow case as and ass-wipe!
it'll give me something to nibble on as ah drift into sleep of a night. nice one.

Hector Grey said:
it'll give me something to nibble on as ah drift into sleep of a night. nice one.
:D :D

I have the leave work now, due to the alarming squeal come snort
that elicited from me.

cheerio now,

yours,
puce face

So has anyone seen this on sale in town in the last day or so? CDwow don't have any copies now either, pricks.

San Andreas is comedy genius, yet another great GTA game. There is this one mission featuring a big bike chase that goes into that LA aquaduct/sewer type thing, there is one totally amazing bit in that mission that had me jumping about the room because it was soooo good, it makes the entire game worthwhile on it's own!!! Plus Danzig Mother is on one of the radio stations.

Still Halo 2 will destroy all competition on November 11th, I have got the weekend booked off to play it and everything. So sue me, if only I could kill people in real life....

Cormcolash said:
San Andreas is comedy genius, yet another great GTA game. There is this one mission featuring a big bike chase that goes into that LA aquaduct/sewer type thing, there is one totally amazing bit in that mission that had me jumping about the room because it was soooo good, it makes the entire game worthwhile on it's own!!! Plus Danzig Mother is on one of the radio stations.

Still Halo 2 will destroy all competition on November 11th, I have got the weekend booked off to play it and everything. So sue me, if only I could kill people in real life....
november 16th:

http://photobucket.com/albums/v97/sunspotprod/HEV/

that is all

Robbie Analog said:
So has anyone seen this on sale in town in the last day or so? CDwow don't have any copies now either, pricks.
I preordered a copy from Golden Disks, but couldn't be bothered making my way up to them on Friday to pick it up, so I just bought it from GameStop around the corner.
So Golden Disks should still have a copy reserved for me, unless they got greedy and sold the fucker. You want the receipt thing to collect it?

One of my mates is a character artist on San Andreas, and he says they've lost tens of thousands of sales in the US due to the main character being black.. sweet jeebus..

On plus side, I'm gettin to go to the wrap party in Edinburgh (with Samuel L Jackson among others!)

gloaty gloaty gloat gloat.

Anyone notice that the '2' on the halo 2 logo looks like the network 2 '2'. I've been getting postcards saying halo 2 is out on the 11th, those fucks better be sending me a copy(not that i have an xbox or anything).

And it's Kahlúa, mmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back