GTA San Andreas (3 Viewers)

Anyone know where I can get a cheep PS2. Played a game on it the other week called 'knock over the coffee' and I woke up the next day tried to turn it on and it went exploded.

Any suggestions, if someone can nick one from dixons for me that would be deadly.

I blame san andreas

Has anyone else found the giant double-ended bright purple dildo in the showers of the police station yet?? Fucking insane.

mariokart is the most amazing ever, haven't played the snes one in far too long.

i've always loved the updated versions of it, but nothing has ever come close to the original.

Currently stuck in GTA. The mission where you have to pick up Maccer (Shaun Ryder) and his manager from a mountain and drive him back. Its so funny....the first time.

Robbie Analog said:
Has anyone else found the giant double-ended bright purple dildo in the showers of the police station yet?? Fucking insane.

yeah, they are great for beating people up with.

some of the stuff people say in the game is amazing - for example Denise "I had three kids but I gave them away". I laughed for about half an hour when I heard that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back