• XBOX 360

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Waiting for the PC version

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Ban this sick filth now

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
do you reckon theyd be brave enough to do a demo before its out??

No chance, why would they waste resources building a demo when it's going to sell millions. There was no demo for Gears, Halo 3 etc.

I hope R* have taken a leaf out of Burnout Paradise's book, where you can just hop into online mode at will.

I think that's been confirmed already hasn't it? Your playing, you whip out your mobile, you go into multiplayer.

Has everyone pre-ordered? I'm thinking it might be time to plop down a fiver or whatever they're asking for these days.

I've had mine pre-ordered for a while in game, didn't ask for any cash either. And you get free MS points (I think, they're doing it in the UK anyway). I think you have to put a deposit down in gamestop though.

Apparently the first 10 people that get 100% complete will be contacted by Rockstar and be sent a physical key to Liberty City.

Apparently the first 10 people that get 100% complete will be contacted by Rockstar and be sent a physical key to Liberty City.

I heard there's a secret car buried in one of the forest areas that turns into a spaceship that you can go into space with, and then you fight against an alien race by completing a low-gravity platforming section.

Apparently this bit accounts for 80% of the game assets.

yeah man i saw that as well. jesus imagine setting yourself up for that. has there been any leak of how many playing hours there are?
LOOK MA! I GOTS TEH K3Y TO DA CITY!

Over on the eurogamer forums someone posted a list of features that were in the game, but added one of his own, which read something like:

'In co-op you can drive your friend around, he can hire a prostitute and have sex with her while you watch. You can press the X button to finger his asshole.'

I'm ashamed to say for a minute I fell for it.

Over on the eurogamer forums someone posted a list of features that were in the game, but added one of his own, which read something like:

'In co-op you can drive your friend around, he can hire a prostitute and have sex with her while you watch. You can press the X button to finger his asshole.'

I'm ashamed to say for a minute I fell for it.

Yeah, everyone knows you press the O button to finger assholes, unless it's a Japanese console, where X would be the right approach.

Just looked it up, it's 500 points and 4 gamer pics from game. Could possibly be online only too, not instore.

It's HMV online that are doing the free 1000 points.

Edit - Dave it's pretty obvious, biggest game of the year and they want people to buy from them rather than a competitor. They buy the points in at bulk from MS at a reduced price, more people buy the game from them, they sell more, make a bigger profit. MS aren't losing out as they have made money on the points, and they will have a bigger install base to flog the DLC to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back