• XBOX 360

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Waiting for the PC version

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Ban this sick filth now

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not true, the proper bioshock SE had a big daddy figurine. In fact it's the only SE I've ever wanted. I pre-ordered it, and then when I went to pick it up game said I only had the normal edition reserved. Wankers.

Dunno, I've still got a load of vouchers from xmas/birthday so it doesn't matter to me really.

new trailer today i think. also have seen some 'leaked' multiplayer images. graphics look very toned down in multiplayer

edit: and it is

Rockstar is releasing the final pre-release trailer for Grand Theft Auto IV tonight.
As previously reported it's titled, 'Good Lord, what are you doing?' or alternatively, 'Everyone's a rat'.
The trailer is due for release at 10pm, so you can expect to see it on Eurogamer around then.
Grand Theft Auto IV is being released on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on April 29th. You can see the previous trailers and all sorts of other stuff via the gamepage.

An ingenious service in GTA IV will allow you download the real-world music you hear on Liberty City radios with the help of your cell phone and Amazon.com. If you hear a song you like as you’re tooling around the streets, you can “mark” it by calling ZIT-555-0100 on your cell phone, and soon receive a text message with the song and artist names. If you also happen to be a member of the Rockstar Games Social Club, Rockstar’s community site for GTA IV and all future titles, you’ll receive an email with a link to download the song from Amazon for less than a buck. The songs are DRM-free, so you can play them on whatever you like. GTA IV’s soundtrack boasts more than 150 tunes, so there’s bound to be something you’ll want to add to your playlist.

clever

Not true, the proper bioshock SE had a big daddy figurine. In fact it's the only SE I've ever wanted. I pre-ordered it, and then when I went to pick it up game said I only had the normal edition reserved. Wankers.

they actually have that SE in smyths in cork, behind the counter, dont look like its being held or anything, price on it is 44.99 me thinks

Thanks for letting me know, if I've lived this long without a big daddy figurine I can probably do without.

Another GTA hands-on here. All of my 'meh' comments at the start of this thread are starting to look a bit silly.

We were duped Stan. In our defense Rockstar played it very differently this time. All we had to go on up until recently was that it was smaller, less vehicles and little to no multiplayer. The trailers were shit too.

do you reckon theyd be brave enough to do a demo before its out?
actually, sure what am i talking about, surely the age rating thing means they cant?

The shift to multiplayer is going to mean interesting things for GTA - I reckon most of that sandbox mucking around that everyone does in GTA games will now happen with other people involved. I hope R* have taken a leaf out of Burnout Paradise's book, where you can just hop into online mode at will.

do you reckon theyd be brave enough to do a demo before its out?
actually, sure what am i talking about, surely the age rating thing means they cant?

No need for a demo - it's hardly like they need to drum up interest - so why should they bother? I've given up hope on getting a review copy at this stage - unless you're IGN or Eurogamer or {username}, they're not really bothered. Which is fair enough, really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back