• XBOX 360

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Waiting for the PC version

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Ban this sick filth now

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All the cutscenes in the GTA series since it went 3D have been in-engine – so you can expect the game to look pretty much like it does here.

I just hope they sort out the ropey framerate problems that plagued Vice City & San Andreas - you don't really feel in control of the vehicles when everything's moving like a slideshow.

i had some really bad problems getting past one level, simply because i could not even aim the frame rate was so rubbish. i think it might have been down to video card processor. new games are power hungery.

that being said i love GTA and cant wait for the new game

If they do include downloadable maps, it'll be interesting to see if microsoft has the balls to charge for the download while playstation people (probably) get it for free.

Dammit!
I just read this now that there is a major delay and also that there are no plane! I Mean No Planes! Thats a load of balls! I'm really fucking dissapointed now!
What happend to you rockstar, you used to be cool!

yep not out until middle of next year now....who gives a shit really just buy bioshock, mass effect and halo 3 ya will be grand

disapointed that the game world is nowhere near as big as san andreas. and no open spaces like the forest/desert.

disapointed that the game world is nowhere near as big as san andreas. and no open spaces like the forest/desert.

Whereas I'm very happy about that. All the fun in the GTA series has been in the box of toys you can play with, rather than the scale of the playground. Deserts are boring.

If Rockstar's predictable tabloid-baiting results in another delay, there'll be harsh words and stern looks from me.

Get smashed with your friends and you will stumble out onto the pavement and be given control of Niko now sporting wobbly physics, blurry vision and the driving skills of a horse. Make it home in one comedic piece and friendship level goes up.

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=91325

It's funny that people are worried that the drink driving thing will cause an outcry, considering the nature of the game.

That C&VG preview article has actually got me excited for the first time about GTA IV.

It's funny that people are worried that the drink driving thing will cause an outcry, considering the nature of the game.

You wouldn't have expected a hidden "sexy" mini-game to cause much trouble either, but it did. It's just another easy thing for the tabloids to latch on to, and is obviously calculated to stir up more controversy and coverage - all fine and dandy as long as it doesn't do a Manhunt 2.

29th April, simultaneous worldwide release.

... which is also the last day of Rockstar's financial year, so they'll go spectacularly kaboom if they don't meet it.

3423258l.jpg

Me wanty

Ahh I couldn't be arsed with all that, I never bother with special editions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back