GROOM, JANEY MAC + BRIAN CULLEN'S LOVE BULLET'S (Sat May 26th) (1 Viewer)

twas very nice to see real life thumped people..i met leigh and became re-acquainted with brian coniffe who i was in college with..brian pointed out squiggle to me but i was far too morto to go up with introduce myself..the internet and the real world meeting freaks me out..

twas very nice to see real life thumped people..i met leigh and became re-acquainted with brian coniffe who i was in college with..brian pointed out squiggle to me but i was far too morto to go up with introduce myself..the internet and the real world meeting freaks me out..

It's a pity Brian didn't point you out to me so that I'd at least know what you look like to even things up a bit.

wasn't the soundman the soundest man you have ever met? he is easily the best one i have ever met for general helpfulness, niceness and all round goodguyedness..(yes i know goodguyedness of not a real word but it is sunday morning and i'm wrecked)

Yes he was. When I was soundchecking my keyboard and playing a nice cheesy synth "Jump" sound, he said "Okay, Eddie Van Halen"!

Thanks for the gig, Leigh. We had a ball!

thanks for the gig leigh..you are some man for one man!

we had a deadly night, really enjoyed the two drumming extravaganza that is groom...

twas deadly
i loved mike attempting to kick over brian's kit at the end of the set
twas kind of expecting will to bring out a fan, so his hair would wave energetically on stage
where's that spandex will???
:D
- leigh

twas deadly
i loved mike attempting to kick over brian's kit at the end of the set
twas kind of expecting will to bring out a fan, so his hair would wave energetically on stage
where's that spandex will???
:D
- leigh

someone collared me and told me we are too loud and that we would probably be deaf by the time we are thirty!i took that as quite the compliment!loud=good!

loved that rock n roll moment of foot/cymbal playing!looked cool

yep, i managed to hold it all night except for the encore. sorry ruan, it smelled like a bag of arseholes dissolved in some rotting cabbage. i did apologise. Its brian O'Higgins and it was nice to meet everybody there, cpr, squiggle, the lpx and everybody else. I had a ball, and i'm going to break mike's knees for kicking a cymbal that isn't mine!!!

P.s. that sound guy joey, is a stand up pro. And decent also.

Sorry I missed this. Combination of poverty and exhaustion kept me housebound all week. Could someone post a link to uncle meat's armpits so i can at least experience some of the night's 'atmosphere'.

Sorry I missed this. Combination of poverty and exhaustion kept me housebound all week. Could someone post a link to uncle meat's armpits so i can at least experience some of the night's 'atmosphere'.

just ask brian for hi t-shirt
i also buried my face in it after the gig... big mistake
!bog
- leigh

Ah we were all sweaty - that stage was like a sauna. In Brian (O'H's) defence, he is actually a very hygienic fellow himself who generally smells like gossamer and marshmallows. It's those devils that escape from his butt that are the problem.

Good gig, good fun.

i can safely report that brian cullen's love bullets travelled home together in a car and the smell was quite attractive..not quite summer blossoms but not smelly..i guess our smelliness wore off by hometime. add to my list meeting uncle meat and dutchy who i knew by their really names..everyone was mad sound and good fun..it was a lovely warm atmosphere..aw

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back