Groom/Brian Cullen's Love Bullets/Big Monster Love- BBR this Sat May 31 2008 (1 Viewer)

What a deadly night...It was my first time seeing both Big Monster Love and Groom and I was so loving both of them..Big Monster Love made me feel all melty and Groom were just deadly...I was dancing in my seat to that disco-y kinda one..And there is no way I'm believing the singer from Groom is over 15 and has 3 kids..Not a flippin chance..

Deadly buzz all round..

and brian cullens love bullets muffin?how about those guys?

Oh, you're very kind CPR. They all look young in my fambly. Thanks a million to everyone for coming down, and to the Bullets for being fantastic and organising everything. Great performance from Big Monster Love and all.

Was the bass player of Groom the same guy who played with Spook during their cd release? Or is my memory merging two people?

Also, gotta agree, no way would I peg snakybus in this thirties or with three kids. Those are some good genes you got there.

I'm all over 1979 bass lines!

My attempt at a 1979 disco bassline was woeful but I'll still inflict it on everybody.

I enjoyed the gig, by the way. I think I only said hello & well done to Big Monster Love and the big guy from the Love Bullets (Stephen?) but on the inside I said it to all concerned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back