Groom/Brian Cullen's Love Bullets/Big Monster Love- BBR this Sat May 31 2008 (1 Viewer)

Yep, that'd be him and straight from a first communion. Dedication to get there on time that is, especially since he had to put up with my mocking.

You might mock, Hayworth, but I got 512 euro and uncounted kisses from aunties for my troubles.

Who was the chap near the front of the stage with the yellow t-shirt on? He looked like he was having a great time when we were playing.

He was my barometer for how the gig was going for our entire set! He seemed happy all the way through.

I didn't see Hayworth either...bloody hell..

My only beef with this entire night was the fact that there were no locks on the ladies stalls in the bathroom!

I didn't see Hayworth either...bloody hell..

My only beef with this entire night was the fact that there were no locks on the ladies stalls in the bathroom!

I'm sneaky like that, like a ninja. I was the sleepy one sitting at the bar the entire night. I paid for the whole seat but I only used the edge...

I must catch a Groom gig again soon. Last time in the BBR (with The Terribles) yiz were fantastical.

Who was doing yer sound that night, out of interest?

I must catch a Groom gig again soon. Last time in the BBR (with The Terribles) yiz were fantastical.

Who was doing yer sound that night, out of interest?

I think it was Joey Curran that night, though it's a while ago. Joey wasn't doing sound in the (new) BBR this time - it was his night off.

Shame I didn't get to see all of Groom's set coz I had to leggit, but I can tell you this: I didn't want to go. And I arrived late at my next destination. :) tanks a loh.

.|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back