Green and Blacks Chocolate Bars (1 Viewer)

this is true

caramel is the best. all you that say mint is the best is the falses.

bar-100g-caramel.jpg

Pop a square of that in your mouth, take a sup of (good) tea and brace yourself for the orgasmic caramel explosion.
well, if you insist...

i hope you all shaw thatsh... he twishted my arm.. om nyom nyom nyom

in no particular order, my favourites are:

the cherry one.
the espresso one!
the mint one.
the maya gold one.
the white chocolate one.
the ginger one!
the butterscotch one!
the caramel one!

! denotes drooltasm.

in no particular order, my favourites are:

the cherry one.
the espresso one!
the mint one.
the maya gold one.
the white chocolate one.
the ginger one!
the butterscotch one!
the caramel one!

! denotes drooltasm.
Jill, your list may be the same as mine but it is still wrong as I am the king of knowledge of all things Green and Black on the account that I had a hamper sent to me from them and therefore I have tasted ALL of their chocolate and their chocolate knows me in a way that no other chocolate knows chocolate. Chocolate chocolate ch oc ola te choc. Olate.

Well, Mr Cromwell, knower of all things Green & Blacks... can you tell me what their box of choccies is like. I was thinking of buying one for my Mum but am uncertain as to whethere it will be sufficiently interesting for her.

These are the ones of which I speak

dark-collection.jpg

Also... has anyone tried the 85% bar yet? Saw it the other day and am very tempted.

Well, Mr Cromwell, knower of all things Green & Blacks... can you tell me what their box of choccies is like. I was thinking of buying one for my Mum but am uncertain as to whethere it will be sufficiently interesting for her.

These are the ones of which I speak

View attachment 4463

Also... has anyone tried the 85% bar yet? Saw it the other day and am very tempted.
It's definitely worth it. Caned the whole box in about two days (the lengthy time it took was due to restraint in the pre-Christmas period).

Jill... as for the hampers.. .you need to find a cocoa spider in your Maya Gold Hot Chocolate.
We asked Green and Blacks to ensure it rained chocolate for a day. They said that this was not possible. Can you believe this? I mean, before they were bought out they would make sure that they delivered chocolate bottles of chocolate to your chocolate door - delivered by a little chocolate man in a little chocolate lorry run on chocolate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back