Green and Blacks Chocolate Bars (2 Viewers)

Buzzo

Website
www.iprt.ie
Sweet baby jesus. I only had their mint bar for the first time tonight. I think I want to cry it's so blinkin gorgeous. Melty mint goo in dark chocolate. Swoon.
I'd also like to pay homage to the cherry one. Real cherries, all tangy and dry and surprising. The ginger isn't so hot (it's a bit weird). They Maya Gold (orange and spices) one makes me feel quite swanky, like I'm eating fererro rocher or something.

Also, they make the awesomest hot chocolate. Amazing warming your gulliver in the winter or making your chocolate mojitos oh so drinkable in summer.

Green and Blacks, je te salute.

*It's just also occurred to me that my inability to znooze at a reasonable hour *may* have something to do with eating dark chocolate at bedtime.

maya gold is particularly yummy. i have also heard recently that they have a maya gold hot chocolate, which MUST BE TRIED.

Admittedly no...it's difficult enough to come across good vegan chocolate actually, any recommendations? The Quay Coop in Cork do a wickedly good vegan chocolate cake though...YUM. Making myself very hungry now...
yes, i recommend you don't eat vegan chocolate. i like pork covered in chocolate. that's right. it makes me feel like a man.

Amazing cholcolate. I love the espresso and the dark. Their milk chocolate is really nice too - not as sweet as most milk chocolate.

some of the Green and Blacks bars are Vegan

for example

Green & Black's Organic Mint Chocolate Bar

Ingredients: Organic cocoa liquor (non-alcohol), organic raw cane sugar, water, organic fat reduced cocoa powder, organic wheat syrup, organic invert syrup, organic cocoa butter, organic alcohol, invertase (derived from yeast), organic peppermint oil (0.03), organic vanilla

I think the reason they don't market them as vegan is because they are handled in a factory with eggs and milk...

I think the reason they don't market them as vegan is because they are handled in a factory with eggs and milk...

There should be official levels of veganism/vegetarianism, like that eco-warrior in the Simpsons ("I'm a level 5 vegan, I don't eat anything that casts a shadow").

Cause if that's all it is then most of the vegans I know wouldn't really be bothered by the factory milky eggy thing.

The ones I listed are vegan. Cherry, Mint, plain dark and Maya Gold. That whole handling in a factory buzz.... would that not imply that strict vegans can only live with other vegans because of shared utensils and shit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back