Grafitti (2 Viewers)

In a college toilet; shit smeared on the wall, and "Bobby Sands was here" written underneath it.

And in the dirt on a TG4 news van - "Glan Mé"

Two more:

Discovered in the jungles of Eastpoint Business Park on a filthy white van:

"I wish my sister was this filthy"

Also, on Collins Avenue, there was a classy "Abortion Kills" poster, complete with manky picture of mangled foetus. Somebody wrote "Or your money back" underneath the slogan.

on bus stop shelter on mobhi rd,: throwing bitches left and right. followed by a lot of squigly lines, sorry, "tag lines". hence the new signature!bing;)

I was reading the original posts about the thing saying "God is Gay" and it reminded me of my stencil, which I sprayed on the door of this christian centre who were protesting for stopping gay civil services. My stencil said "God Bless Gay Marriages/God loves a bit of bumming". Bastards cleaned it off the next day :mad:

egg_ said:
Tesco Phibsboro - never mind your fresh herbs, they never have bananas and oranges in there at the same time. And the checkout girls wipe down their checkouts with baby oil (honest) ... I have no idea why

Probably because Baby Oil is the easyiest stuff around for cleaning chrome without leaving streaks. cant believe i know that.

in one of the estates in a Maynooth i lived in, there was "BUM" scrawled in big letters in wet concrete. good stuff.

and in the toilets in an old work place there was a line drawn and "if you can piss this high, you should be a fireman" and beside that "fuck being a fireman, has anyone seen my keys"

class

Grafitii from toilet door in Athlone Train Station;
"There's no use standing on the seat,
the rats in here can jump six feet".

On the way out to Lucan there's two bits on the same stretch of wall in the same writing.

One is "R.I.P. Dimebag Darrel"
And beside it "Garda Gerry Byrne has the disease"

Lovely!

ah! took these very recently, coincidentally...

limerick:
snots.jpg

somewhere in cork:
nice.jpg

heheh.

The wall at the City Arts Centre that Basta done is amazing!

Though the best thing on it is something that somebody sprayed along the lines of "Woh, your radical left wing slogans have blown my tiny conservative mind" Laughed so hard at that one

pete said:
on a wall beside the old navan road dole office, in big purple letters

NAPLAM DEATH
that reminds me of the infamous TALAFORINA on the dual carriageway down from Templeogue... don't think its there anymore tho...

Ciaran Mackle said:
The wall at the City Arts Centre that Basta done is amazing!

Though the best thing on it is something that somebody sprayed along the lines of "Woh, your radical left wing slogans have blown my tiny conservative mind" Laughed so hard at that one
Ha!
Thats fucking brilliant,cant believe i never saw that.brilliant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back